GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Its your duty as an American to go see The Interview

ralphykid67

Ready to race!
I paid $5.99 to watch The Interview on YouTube today. It was ok, kinda dumb. Had it's moments. Not nearly as good as Pineapple Express IMO. Too much Franco not enough Rogen.

chad13761

Ready to race!
Paid for it on YouTube/Google. Turned it off Halfway through. I should have known better. Switched to Team America. Even after seeing it 10 times already, it was still more entertaining.

Nigga please, this whole "hacking sony" shit is a marketing ploy. It made you want to go see a b-list movie like it was a collab from Sam Raimi and Steven Spielberg. You fell for it.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
And personal information of employees.

NecioVato

Ready to race!
Anytime you tell people they can't do something/watch something...they want to watch it. Simple as that. To sit there and blame N Korea and then finding out later it more than likely WASN'T them...and to continue to have 'analysts' push that, just make the whole thing seem like a publicity stunt. I think what people hate more than being told they can't do something is being duped. I honestly believe this was nothing more than a disgruntled employee who hacked them and then N Korea got blamed for it and it became an international incident; Sony was backed into a corner and then said...heck with it. Personally, I think Rogan isn't very funny to begin with (other than Knocked Up) and Franco...pretty much feel the same way.

Oh well, I might see it but I'm not going to pay $10 to go see THAT movie when I can pay a couple of bucks at the Redbox when it hits that in like 2mo or so. I just think it's funny how people are like 'MERICA....it's our RIGHT to go see this movie; that'll show them commies'

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Anytime you tell people they can't do something/watch something...they want to watch it. Simple as that. To sit there and blame N Korea and then finding out later it more than likely WASN'T them...and to continue to have 'analysts' push that, just make the whole thing seem like a publicity stunt. I think what people hate more than being told they can't do something is being duped. I honestly believe this was nothing more than a disgruntled employee who hacked them and then N Korea got blamed for it and it became an international incident; Sony was backed into a corner and then said...heck with it. Personally, I think Rogan isn't very funny to begin with (other than Knocked Up) and Franco...pretty much feel the same way.

Oh well, I might see it but I'm not going to pay $10 to go see THAT movie when I can pay a couple of bucks at the Redbox when it hits that in like 2mo or so. I just think it's funny how people are like 'MERICA....it's our RIGHT to go see this movie; that'll show them commies'

I provided a link suggesting just this.