GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Its your duty as an American to go see The Interview

Sebastian89

Ready to race!
At first i thought it was propoganda to make the movie larger release than usual, however, why in the hell would Sony cave into NK threats....

They just won and will continue to win now in this regard...

Well, they probably have sensitive information still that Sony doesn't want to be leaked.
Got them by the ballz lol

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Obama should really think before he gives passwords to North Korea. I mean, what did be think was going to happen? Clearly he did this because he's black. But I'm sure some libatards will say that's racist because everything is racist no days, even my weekly cross burnings

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Obama stated he was disappointed in Sony pulling the plug on the movie.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
Sony stated the movie distributors don't want it. This isn't in Sony at this point. Funny to see Obama throw them under the bus.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
It's very easy for a president to be disappointed in a decision that's already made, it costs him nothing.

He could have offered to host the premiere in DC with the South Korean and Japanese ambassadors.

Merkle

Banned
I was listening to NPR last night, and they had an interview with the CEO of Sony Pictures. He was denying that it was Sony's fault, and he put the blame on Theaters, stating that they didn't want to host the movie. He went on to say that they are looking into other avenues to release, i.e. Amazon, Netflix, Hulu, etc.

I think Sony chickened out, and then realized, after all the public backlash, they made a huge mistake.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Dat avatar, Merk. I need a Dodge now and have that made as an emblem.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
It's very easy for a president to be disappointed in a decision that's already made, it costs him nothing.

He could have offered to host the premiere in DC with the South Korean and Japanese ambassadors.

"Hey, my movie was hacked too! Yeah, that's the ticket! Hacked real bad bro. How about a White House premiere"