GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

iOS 6 Fully Released

xxmagnusxx

Ready to race!
DON'T GET IOS6 IF YOU HAVE AN IPHONE 4.

You have been warned!

Everything is slow as shit now. Especially texting, the phone can't keep up with my inputs anymore.

Really sad I made the update :(

I just installed it and it actually feels faster. Been using it all day without any slowness or issues.

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
Car(s)
2010 Tiguan 4Motion
DON'T GET IOS6 IF YOU HAVE AN IPHONE 4.

You have been warned!

Everything is slow as shit now. Especially texting, the phone can't keep up with my inputs anymore.

Really sad I made the update :(

You're the first of many that I have heard that from. My fiancé's 4 is updating right now. Well see I guess.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
You're the first of many that I have heard that from. My fiancé's 4 is updating right now. Well see I guess.

Odd well it also killed 500 of my pictures... and now its "restoring them"

dragon69185

Go Kart Champion
I have heard a mix result from a couple of my friends. Some of my friends have the wifi issues you guys are having. Some have absolutely no issues and it is slightly faster than iOS5. And they have a mix of 4 and 4S.

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
Blue top bar in apps.

White Keypad in Phone.

Passbook is useless.

Apple, what the fuck have you done?

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
4S seems to be unaffected.

El_Paisa_MK6

Passed Driver's Ed

I just upgraded my sisters iPhone 4 to IOS 6... Its remarkably faster, very quick loading times. Although you do not get some of the features that iPhone 4S users get when updating to IOS 6 thats the only downfall.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Oh, question. Is the keyboard still in all caps all the time or does it change case like the Android one? The Android keyboard has always been superior to me.

dav1d

Ready to race!
Has anyone else noticed an issue with RSS feeds? When I try to access cnet through the bookmarks button, iOS6 now opens the podcast app and asks me to subscribe ???

El_Paisa_MK6

Passed Driver's Ed
Oh, question. Is the keyboard still in all caps all the time or does it change case like the Android one? The Android keyboard has always been superior to me.

Lol yeah man... Its like a real desktop keyboard, its in large (in caps) letters. Imagine your laptop with non capitalized letters printed on the keys, that would be a weird sight... ?

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Oh I can imagine just fine, I just know that typing on my Android phone is far easier than my iPod. The keyboard in 4.0+ is just terrific.

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
I just upgraded my sisters iPhone 4 to IOS 6... Its remarkably faster, very quick loading times. Although you do not get some of the features that iPhone 4S users get when updating to IOS 6 thats the only downfall.

no more google maps....

dav1d

Ready to race!
This is a fun feature
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348124988.590287.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1348124997.329111.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1348125005.428046.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1348125014.133794.jpg

mattbrown

Ready to race!
I love the new Do Not Disturb feature. This should have been a feature since the first gen iPhone. Only thing I absolutely hate is the blueish bar above the messaging apps screen. Drives me crazy and I have no idea why.

My 4 is faster with 6 than it ever was.

I wonder if it has something to do with how you update. Did you upgrade or restore fresh then restore from backup?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD