GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

iOS 6 Fully Released

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I just upgraded my sisters iPhone 4 to IOS 6... Its remarkably faster, very quick loading times. Although you do not get some of the features that iPhone 4S users get when updating to IOS 6 thats the only downfall.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Quick update... It seems like my "restored" pictures were causing the issue. It took them 4 hrs to be "restored". Phone seems back to "normal".

miikez.

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'18 GSW 4mo 6MT
for those of you having wifi issues you can go to settings>general>reset>reset network settings. This worked for me and haven't had any issues since.

JhnR

Banned
It feels faster on my 3gs....i like it so far...smooth

Banshee1

Go Kart Champion
I have the 4 and it feels WAY faster to me now with iOS6. I had a problem updating it initially but it was probably because I was jailbroken. Doesn't matter, getting the 5 next week anyway. But I do like the new OS.

A_Bowers

Cannot wait to get away from my current iPhone 4....Apple has successfully pissed me off with the lawsuits, and all the other garbage.

Android has come a long way since my droid Eris and my Droid 2. 2.3 was the highest it would go on the Droid 2.

Galaxy S3 or the new Razr Maxx HD

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Galaxy. The extra battery is nice but having an extra $5 cable at work negates that. The Galaxy is lighter, thinner, very polished, and is getting 4.1 next month.

reelknead1

Go Kart Champion
Cannot wait to get away from my current iPhone 4....Apple has successfully pissed me off with the lawsuits, and all the other garbage.

Android has come a long way since my droid Eris and my Droid 2. 2.3 was the highest it would go on the Droid 2.

Galaxy S3 or the new Razr Maxx HD

I'm not sure why one would jump ship due to lawsuits as all of the major players in the phone industry are suing each other. I do agree that it is getting extremely ridiculous with all the back and forth name calling though. I'm not sure what you mean by all the other garbage but just so this stays somewhat relevant, I messed with both of them in the verizon store for a while and liked the S3 more. My boss also has the S3 and he loves it.

This is a year old. It came out august of 2011 but gives you an idea.

A_Bowers

My brother is a diehard Apple fan. I really enjoyed my 2 years with an iOS device, learned a lot, dealt with issues..blah blah blah.
I am just tired of Apple. Steve Wozinak put it this way. the iPhone is perfect for loyal fans and people afraid of computers. Which i can see.

I see it this way. Rooting or jailbreaking a phone is like modding a car.
Some don't see the need, it works just fine. Others must make it their own. Android openly supports this. Bleh. Apple is just leaving a bad taste in my mouth.

I'm not sure why one would jump ship due to lawsuits as all of the major players in the phone industry are suing each other. I do agree that it is getting extremely ridiculous with all the back and forth name calling though. I'm not sure what you mean by all the other garbage but just so this stays somewhat relevant, I messed with both of them in the verizon store for a while and liked the S3 more. My boss also has the S3 and he loves it.

This is a year old. It came out august of 2011 but gives you an idea.

No youtube app for ipad yet, iphone yes.

Just use the site.