GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

IM NEW!!! check out my baby

sHAwN_hULl

I'm a big fan of that wheel colour, it might look better on something besides huffs. the fog light and mirror light combo looks pretty good but imo clear mirror lights might clean it up.

welcome to the community

Thanks man! yeah believe me the next thing that is gonna happen is to get a new set of wheels not sure if im gonna carry that color over or not thinkin of goin with a polished look?

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Looks good! What are you lowered on? I love your drop.

I like the wheel color. My own thought would be to lose all the stickers, put clear mirror blinkers and clear fogs in...the pee yellow would look ok with stock finish wheels but clashes with blue wheels. I like the textured lowers on a CW car so don't color match the lowers. I'd also prefer a regular badged grille. Nitpicking though...I really like your car over all.

sHAwN_hULl

Looks good! What are you lowered on? I love your drop.

I like the wheel color. My own thought would be to lose all the stickers, put clear mirror blinkers and clear fogs in...the pee yellow would look ok with stock finish wheels but clashes with blue wheels. I like the textured lowers on a CW car so don't color match the lowers. I'd also prefer a regular badged grille. Nitpicking though...I really like your car over all.

Hey thanks man! I'm lowered on raceland ultimos fully slammed. A lot of people r sayin remove the stickers making me think I might remove just some:/ but thanks for the feedback man glad u like it :thumbsup:

kdisjubjub

shhh I'm hunting wabbits
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
Hey thanks man! I'm lowered on raceland ultimos fully slammed. A lot of people r sayin remove the stickers making me think I might remove just some:/ but thanks for the feedback man glad u like it :thumbsup:

At the very least remove the ones on the bumper.

sHAwN_hULl

I'm a sticker whore so I say it looks fine lol. Really like your car man, and I actually dig the blue!

Color matched side markers, clear or tinted mirror signals, and either oem GTI grill or R line fogs and your set!

Thanks man, I actually plan on keepin the blue got dif wheels comin in around tax time that I'm gonna carry te color over to. I'm goin on vacation in like 2 weeks so when I get back the first thing I'm gonna do is get the new fog grilles most likely the r lines and a lower center grille. I've been wanting to for a while.