GOLFMKV

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Where is the balanced budget? It's just talk and hot air. They say whatever it takes and when nobody follows through nothing happens. Congress only works 6 months of the year and I use that term loosely. There are issues all sides can agree on but they don't accomplish a thing except pulling a fast one.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
wut problem is that???? its pointless to bring up the past...ppl change...

The problem is you seem to be willing to look past everything that's wrong with Hillary just because she says she supports gay rights.

brobst

Go Kart Champion
People's opinions change over time. I don't see why politician platforms can't do this as well. Hills has been around politics for many years, it is very easy to take past stuff and use it against her. But whats important is where has she stook for the last 4 years or so. Same for Trump, although I do not know his history as well.

Sent from phone Tapa

lostk

Ready to race!
gay conservatives are self-loathing fuckwits...always willing to vote against their self-interests to kiss ass to ppl who hate them

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
her faults are nothing compared to trump's...

#imstillwithher

I'm not saying to vote for trump either.

Voting for Hillary is a huge spit into the face of America, even as much as it would be to vote for Trump. A vote for Hillary shows that you have no problem with the corruption in government and you're out of your mind if you think it'll get any better with her in the white house. Neither of them are what this country needs right now.

lostk

Ready to race!
I'm not saying to vote for trump either.

Voting for Hillary is a huge spit into the face of America, even as much as it would be to vote for Trump. A vote for Hillary shows that you have no problem with the corruption in government and you're out of your mind if you think it'll get any better with her in the white house.

i repeat...her faults are nothing compared 2 trump's numerous flaws...trump flat out lies and he gets away with it...her track record is superior to trump's on all counts

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

steemax

Go Kart Champion
gay conservatives are self-loathing fuckwits...always willing to vote against their self-interests to kiss ass to ppl who hate them

No they just understand the world doesn't revolve around them... that's all.

thewalkingdad

Ready to race!
im gay and trump would be pure hell if he gets elected... republicans dont give two shits about gay rights unless they can use us as a cudgel to attack opponents with...

#imwithher

Funny because one of the primary libertarian talking points is, "Keeping republicans out of your bedroom and democrats out of you wallet."

Dems are exploiting the LGBTQ community. It is sad that they are only "championing" the cause because they want the votes.

What major politician was talking LG rights four years ago? No one really. Who was talking about Transgender rights two years ago? No one. Hillary and the rest of the establishment dems are only on-board now as a matter of convenience. They've never been at the bleeding edge of protecting "rights." It has been the libertarians.

Status
Not open for further replies.