GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Heads-up ****ECU Reflash TSB

uberdork71

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07gli, 70 911t,72mg
Sorry in advance if this has already been posted.

If you don't want your chip erased. I went to the dealership today and they said there was a TSB for a ECU re-flash.

Mataleao9380

Ready to race!
Sorry in advance if this has already been posted.

If you don't want your chip erased. I went to the dealership today and they said there was a TSB for a ECU re-flash.

Yeah man..we could use a little more info. Can you scn your service order and post it up here?

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
yeah please? asap, my brother is heading home for the weekend and ill send him to the dealer if there's an update.

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
i believe there has been one out for a while. i think its for all 06 and early 07 models. i made sure my dealer made a note on my file to not get an ecu reflash.

staulkor

V-Dubber
Car(s)
VW GTI MkV Fahrenhei
Yea, thats been out for a looooooong time.

g_berserk

Smartass in Training
Car(s)
SEAT Ibiza FR
I got mine a couple months ago, and I know the service manager and he handed me a copy of the report they have, where it says to not inform the client that there's a TSB for this, but to recomend them to make a flash upgrade :rolleyes:

kind of fishy if you ask me... one thing I noticed is that I'm boosting 10-15PSIs after the reflash compared to the 11-16 that it did before... but at least aI don't have annoying CELs appearing randomly

BOz

Keep right except to pass
Car(s)
08' MKv GTI
search around before making a whole new thread... getting people worried :thumbdown: