GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dog Friendly Dubs

purple_turtle

Car(s)
1998 GTI
^^ the dog on the right looks like a bigger versian of mine! the person i got them from said they were full chihuhaha.. i call bull shit!

Here are me and the bf's puppies, they are a little bigger now but they only ride in the kennell cuz they are too crazy and id probly crash if they were able to run around!

The Wraith

Ready to race!
They love them! lol, my dog is a total chick magnet for sure.

Good looking dogs! Your Frenchy looks almost identical to mine. I'm actually looking to get 2 more next year. I love them, funny little bastards!

You're getting more frenchies because you love them or because that's another 2 irresistable chickmagnets attached to you? Post pics of some hotties for us, bro! :tup:

The Wraith

Ready to race!
the dog on the right looks like a bigger versian of mine! the person i got them from said they were full chihuhaha.. i call bull shit!

I want this one. Give it to me.

bat23

Rolling high n slow
^^^ What kind of dog is that? It seems kinda small for a Rotweiller...It looks like my dog here on the right that we rescued off the streets...

Looks like the American version of the Rotty. They were cross bred with Labradors to make a more docile animal. Personally Ive only owned pure German Rottys that short snot is what gives them their amazing look IMO.

Quintonius

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
06 GTI
as is mine hahaha not quite as big as yours tho but still :thumbsup:

Attachments

• Picture 019.jpg
    Picture 019.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 656