GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dog Friendly Dubs

The Wraith

Ready to race!
Anyone on here take their dogs for rides?

NewToVW

Automotive Ninja
My dog loves the back of my 4 door GTI. I put a blanket down.

Dredknut

DSG Fart Fanatic
Car(s)
2007 GTI
lmao thats an awesome setup! Thats in a Beetle judging from the yellow trim... correct?

My german shepherd enjoys my backseat frequently as well. He is just starting to learn that laying down is key otherwise he is flying all over the damn place lol. Surprisingly, the leather looks the same as when I got it no damage so far. Vacuuming is a pain in the ass though as all those long ass tan colored hairs just get weaved right into my floor carpetting :mad0259:

This was him at 10 months, he's 18 months now and quite a few pounds heavier.

utekineir

Banned
Pre gti and full grown now, but he still loves going for drives. Say car ride and the ears point straight up and he starts bouncing around the house.

Have a dog blanket to drape over the seat like a haircutting apron, or he just goes around in back since the seats are always down.

Dredknut

DSG Fart Fanatic
Car(s)
2007 GTI
our Belgian Shepherd Dog feels fine in the trunk of our Sportwagen
but he loves the backseats of our Polos ;)
the 6N more thsn the 9N3

GORGEOUS dog :thumbsup:

My shepherd's dad was 100% all black, and so was Cole when he was a puppy. We were hoping he would keep that color but slowly he started to get tan areas here and there. He's still a handsome fella in my eyes :wink:

The Wraith

Ready to race!
lmao thats an awesome setup! Thats in a Beetle judging from the yellow trim... correct?

My german shepherd enjoys my backseat frequently as well. He is just starting to learn that laying down is key otherwise he is flying all over the damn place lol. Surprisingly, the leather looks the same as when I got it no damage so far. Vacuuming is a pain in the ass though as all those long ass tan colored hairs just get weaved right into my floor carpetting :mad0259:

This was him at 10 months, he's 18 months now and quite a few pounds heavier.

Yeah, it's my bug. The dog in the middle has a harness that's strapped into the seatbelt. The other two also have harnesses buckled to the dog seats. I'm too scared to put them all in the GTI because of the leather, but after your post, I should give it a try.

Some nice lookin' dog pics here. Let's see some more:thumbsup:

cyclopath

Ready to race!
My buddy, Snoop-Stinky-Dog. Only on special occasions did he ride in the car outside of his cage. He shed so bad and the hairs were like porcupine quills. Hard as hell to get out.

This was his last ride in the GTI. We were on our way to the vets. I wanted him to go in style. He was about 5 years old when we rescued him from the pound. He was with us for 16 years. We will never find a perfect dog like him again. Always the perfect gentleman.

NewToVW

Automotive Ninja
This was his last ride in the GTI. We were on our way to the vets. I wanted him to go in style.
Pours out a 40oz for Snoop... :frown:

argue53

Go Kart Champion
he's the driver and I'm just a passanger lol

Attachments

• n500988193_654474_1669[1].jpg
    n500988193_654474_1669[1].jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 2,137

Dredknut

DSG Fart Fanatic
Car(s)
2007 GTI
More pic whoreage... :biggrin: At this age he used to ride shotgun with me! I miss those days...

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI
I take my chow/akita mix in the GTI every now and then, but he mostly rides in the truck. His favorite thing to do in an automobile is to press his nose against the glass and rub it around. It's too hard to clean the glass after he's in the car every time, and the smears bug the shit out of me.

Gratuitous Leo photos....

Dredknut

DSG Fart Fanatic
Car(s)
2007 GTI
His favorite thing to do in an automobile is to press his nose against the glass and rub it around. It's too hard to clean the glass after he's in the car every time, and the smears bug the shit out of me.

Yea I have a few nice gouges in my tint on my rear windows... I don't clean those windows often either because they will just get covered in nose prints again, and you can't really see them from the outside so meh.