GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dog Friendly Dubs

kreeper187

Ready to race!
This is my girls dog Romeo. He's a Chi-Weenie, eyeballin my breakfast...

Attachments

• IMAGE_014.jpg
    IMAGE_014.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 575

Callsign_Jester

traction is for pussies
Ladies can't resist Frenchies!!!

They love them! lol, my dog is a total chick magnet for sure.

I love pitbulls..the best dogs besides English bulldogs...Heres my pups that go with me for a ride-beside the frenchy..

Good looking dogs! Your Frenchy looks almost identical to mine. I'm actually looking to get 2 more next year. I love them, funny little bastards!

GTIMKVFAST08

schmoser boser....
Car(s)
08 BMP GTI
Good looking dogs! Your Frenchy looks almost identical to mine. I'm actually looking to get 2 more next year. I love them, funny little bastards!
ya..there r real funny....does yours make a purring kind of noise when you pet him

Callsign_Jester

traction is for pussies
Yep she sure does!! They make all sorts of other awesome sounds too, they snort, purr, growl, snarl, bark, yipe and my favorite the "chirp".

Great little dogs, mines actually chillen with me right now.

GTIMKVFAST08

schmoser boser....
Car(s)
08 BMP GTI
Yep she sure does!! They make all sorts of other awesome sounds too, they snort, purr, growl, snarl, bark, yipe and my favorite the "chirp".

Great little dogs, mines actually chillen with me right now.

Maximus is currently chillen with me in my dub....hes the white english bulldog in the middle of my pic i posted...he goes everywhere with me

dshed

GTI Fetish anyone?
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Seat Cover?

Does anyone know of any good rear seat covers to help manage all the loose dog hair? Would love you find a nice cover to get rid of the towels. PIA to vacuum all the time.

DooMMAsteR

native German
Does anyone know of any good rear seat covers to help manage all the loose dog hair? Would love you find a nice cover to get rid of the towels. PIA to vacuum all the time.

my Sis has a cover that hooks to the headrests of the front seats and on the ones of the rear row
it also leaves the slot for the belts free so you can hook a dog belt up to it

C_Block

Fast
Car(s)
Gti mkv
This dog will never sit down. i don't thing she likes my fast.

092009_0930[01].jpg