GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CPT.SLO's Fahrenheit Build

CPT.SLO

Passed Driver's Ed

Decided to relocate my fusebox while I was installing my transmission motor mount. Made an elongated u bracket that mounts to where the battery use to mount.

CPT.SLO

Passed Driver's Ed

Installed my F23t today, gave the exhaust manifold a porting and polishing before putting it in. Should flow much better now. Also installing a TT RS lpfp and PM3 pump amplifier from Torqbyte.

Last edited:

CPT.SLO

Passed Driver's Ed
Running with my Revo stage 2 software:frown: so its pretty sketch right now and I've put about 240 miles on it already. And no, just the stock n275.

CPT.SLO

Passed Driver's Ed
So I've buried the needle on my boost gauge twice, which is 30psi, so I took the hint and got a Turbosmart MBC.

Also got my PM3 pump amplifier installed, along with the TT RS lpfp. Trying to see if I can upgrade my lpfp instead of injectors. Won't work, but at least I can say I tried it.

CPT.SLO

Passed Driver's Ed
No, totally forgot to take before and after logs.

Yes super easy with the plug and play harness. Not sure about the stock pump, but it is confirmed to help with the TT RS pump.

fd2black

Karma Police
Car(s)
2008 GTI 2dr
I really like this build. Love the direction that you are going with it, and your ability to keep everything super clean. Thumbs up!

CPT.SLO

Passed Driver's Ed
I really like this build. Love the direction that you are going with it, and your ability to keep everything super clean. Thumbs up!

Thanks a lot man.

Finally got my Optima redtop installed. Got the billet bottom mount bolted to the body, so it isn't going anywhere. Made sure to get a battery with side mount terminals to keep trunk really clean.

CPT.SLO

Passed Driver's Ed
After having problems with the TT RS pump fuel basket, I plugged the extra hose and took off the filters and made a basket for just the TT RS pump. No more fuel cuts, so I would definitely recommend doing something like this rather than spending the money on the pump from USP Motorsports, since that's double what I spent on all the materials.

Also really interested in making gussets for the strut towers. Opinions on them?

Last edited: