GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CPT.SLO's Fahrenheit Build

CPT.SLO

Passed Driver's Ed
It is from Forge Motorsport. Thanks a lot, I plan on keeping the car for a long time, but big turbo would be the next step, kind of preparing it for that now.

CPT.SLO

Passed Driver's Ed
So I decided recently that my Revo tune just wasn't doing enough for my car. After browsing through a bunch of tuners I decided I wanted to do a custom tune. After finding one company that did custom tunes, I discovered they didn't support the Frankenturbo, which is what I will be upgrading to in the near future. Then I remember seeing that Drtechy on here is an authorized E-tuners dealer. So I emailed Drtechy, and got a response within about 8 minutes. Now that's quick. He answered all my questions and more. I liked what I heard and decided that it was the way I wanted to go. I know there isn't as much information out there about E-tuners as there is for the other companies, so I'll try to keep everyone updated with my progress and experience. I'm super excited, so stay tuned!

LilRaverBoi

Optometrist Prime
I'm friends with Mario (Drtechy) from when I lived in St. Louis. He's good people.....he'll take good care of ya.

CPT.SLO

Passed Driver's Ed

Decided to relocate my battery to the trunk. I used 1awg all the way back, and haven't expierenced any drop in power.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Love the build, and this color is the best. I would paint my car Fahrenheit but it's too much work.