GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Comparison: Chipped Vs. Non-Chipped R32 [Video]

curiouskyle16

Ready to race!
looks awesome. bottom line is it produces results. haters gonna hate.

DUB2OT

Banned
x2
yeah it stinks big time lol.

Last edited:

RobGtSport

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW R32
Hey mate, I've been messaging you on youtube (tennisrob02) how much did this cost all up if u don't mind me asking....

BlAcKwIdOw29

3124/5000
Seems like a great product with nice results. Those are pretty good #'s for a NA tune. I know with my unitronic I got 15hp/15tq so 25hp/25 tq is great! Thanks for sharing and sorry not to thread jack...but I really wish they sold the shadow blue metallic here in the states, that color is awesome :wub:

Car(s)
MK VII 7R
Seems like a great product with nice results. Those are pretty good #'s for a NA tune. I know with my unitronic I got 15hp/15tq so 25hp/25 tq is great! Thanks for sharing and sorry not to thread jack...but I really wish they sold the shadow blue metallic here in the states, that color is awesome :wub:

Yeah it's an awesome color , but it's a fuckin pain in the ass to keep it clean

mak5

Ready to race!
are there any issues with vehicles that have a DSG flash? or will they make the custom map that takes that into consideration

3r1k

are there any issues with vehicles that have a DSG flash? or will they make the custom map that takes that into consideration

mak5, they will have to alter their map if the car has DSG flash because the rev limit is different.

I am planning to dyno the car with stock and motorsport map.

I'll update this thread when it happens.

E.T