GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Comparison: Chipped Vs. Non-Chipped R32 [Video]

Car(s)
MK VII 7R
after a long Research on how should i Get my R32 Chipped, because of the lack of Performance Shops in my Country (Others include welding something to the ECU(offered by local Superchips dealer ) or shipping the ECU to states to have it chipped by hpa or apr.) , i stumbled on Uk Based Company " Viezu Technologies " and The V-Switch . knowing that this is the Only Option i Jumped on it .

How It Works :

Once you Have The V-Switch you connected Via the OBDII Port , you Simply Create an Image from the ECU, and Download The File to your PC and E-mail It to Viezu Mentioning your Car Make . Model , Mileage and Current Mods , also you Will have an Option of selecting between 2 Different Maps + the Original File , I Optioned with the Underlined **

Options Are :
. Economy tune (low down power and torque) 18+bhp and 30nm of torque

· Blend tune (low to mid range power and torque) 20+bhp and 35nm of torque

· Power tune (mid to top end power and torque) 25+bhp and 35nm or torque

It will take them Approx 3 Days to Send you Back the Modified Maps , once received you Simpley Upload teh Desired File to your ECU, and your Done.

Also the V-switch can read/clear DTC codes ,,

The Race: We Did 4 Pulls, " Note that Ali:R32 Dose a Much Better Job Of Launching the R32 :p

1st Race - From A Dig , With Power Map Applied , Ali:R32 Did A Perfect Launch and Got a Car On me For the First 100m , then i Started Pulling V.hard on Him , we Shut Down @ 118mph with me Puting a Car On Him

2nd Race , From a Dig , With Stock Map Applied , i Got a Better Launch it was His Front Bumper stuck to my front Passenger Side Door All the Way till we Shut Down @ 80mph

3rd Race , Rolling 25 Mph. Started Dead Even , But after 45 Mph, started Pulling Very Hard , Shut Down @ 90 Mph with half a car on Him .

4th Race i Decided to Give him My Car in order to have a better Launch , and ...

Last edited:

donnyboyy

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 UG gti 6spd with
Ahahaha why do you say you need to send out your ecu to apr? We both know that's bullshit! You sound like your promoting the product....as if you owned the company

gottaluvvw

Ready to race!
Ahahaha why do you say you need to send out your ecu to apr? We both know that's bullshit! You sound like your promoting the product....as if you owned the company

is there an APR dealer where he lives?

also, i have had similar results at the track vs. a non-chipped R...roughly 0.2s faster on the 1/8th mile, which is roughly a few car lengths

Car(s)
MK VII 7R
Please go ahead and see if u get any of the major software tuning company's near where I live without traviling more than 300km to get my car flashed, revo, apr, hpa , Giac , unitronic ,

I live on a tiny Island in the middle east , a country called BAHRAIN .

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Please go ahead and see if u get any of the major software tuning company's near where I live without traviling more than 300km to get my car flashed, revo, apr, hpa , Giac , unitronic ,

I live on a tiny Island in the middle east , a country called BAHRAIN .

You military ?? I've been to Bahrain a few times. In my navy travels.

Vins25

Dump Valve 7000RPM
Car(s)
Golf 5 GTI
Gr8 work man , glad ur happy with ur car!! salam from Lebanon :)