GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Comparison: Chipped Vs. Non-Chipped R32 [Video]

mak5

Ready to race!
mak5, they will have to alter their map if the car has DSG flash because the rev limit is different.

I am planning to dyno the car with stock and motorsport map.

I'll update this thread when it happens.

E.T

Great! keep me up to date!

Slater

FaNaTTicK
Car(s)
08 GTI MKV
Why does it say your location is Kabul Afghanistan?

gotti

.:R32 OG lulz...
Car(s)
.:R32
Updates on this???

gotti

Car(s)
Update on what , dyno numbers?

How's it holding up...do you enjoy it since the first day you got it...do you use the program at all to turn it back to stock...dyno numbers...any CELs...is the equipment just sitting in a box in the corner...come to think of it what stops you from sending it to me...etc..etc...blah...blah

Car(s)
MK VII 7R
How's it holding up...do you enjoy it since the first day you got it...do you use the program at all to turn it back to stock...dyno numbers...any CELs...is the equipment just sitting in a box in the corner...come to think of it what stops you from sending it to me...etc..etc...blah...blah

No CELs

Im running on the Eco map most of the time , whnerver I feel like need some extra kick i put on the powermap.

turned it back to stock a couple of times b4 visiting the dealer , and as far as dyno numbers It will cost me $600 for an hour where I live ,

Send it to u sure thing man, pay for the shipping , and u will have to pay viezu for an new service since most probebly our ECU software are not the same

gotti

Car(s)
No CELs

Im running on the Eco map most of the time , whnerver I feel like need some extra kick i put on the powermap.

turned it back to stock a couple of times b4 visiting the dealer , and as far as dyno numbers It will cost me $600 for an hour where I live ,

Send it to u sure thing man, pay for the shipping , and u will have to pay viezu for an new service since most probebly our ECU software are not the same

lol...I didn't mean me exactly I just meant can you walk around flashing .:R32s without any issues...

Na2eL

Ready to race!
tWiStEd-tORqUe, i have found a dealer for Viezu in AMMAN... he asked for about 425$ for it and that's fine :)
But i get nothing beside the software, no box/switch, and it will be on the whole time :-?
is that fine?

Car(s)
MK VII 7R
tWiStEd-tORqUe, i have found a dealer for Viezu in AMMAN... he asked for about 425$ for it and that's fine :)
But i get nothing beside the software, no box/switch, and it will be on the whole time :-?
is that fine?

U will get the v-switch, and 3 maps( stock, and two custom tunes) u will use the v-switch to to switch between maps