GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**BSH Development Schedule**

BSH Speedshop

Ready to race!

The month of May is going to bring about many of the highly anticipated BSH products we have been updating the forums on. We have composed a list of these products along with estimated release dates to help the forum members plan their purchasing for the month.

1. FSI/TSI Throttle Pipes w/ Integration
We have completed the fixturing for our FSI and TSI throttle pipes. These pipes will come black powdercoated and set up to be ran with either a DV relocation kit or a noise pipe delete. In addition all kits will come up set up for metnanol injection integration. Custom bungs have been made to allow for nozzles to be positioned in the optimal position for proper spray pattern.

2. FSI DV Recirculation Pipes
To further enhance our Intake/DV and DV Kit offerings we are making available powdercoated DV recirculation pipes. These will be a direct fit for our DV kits and will include all silicone and clamps needed to install.

3. TSI DV Relocation
A long standing project here about to come to an end! These kits will be available together with and seperate from our Competition intake pipe upgrade for the TSI's. The kits feature a DV recirc pipe, supersized dv, and all the silicone, fittings, and clamps needed to install.

4. R32 Engine Mounts Now Available!
The next step in our Motor Mount offering is currently on the mills. The R32 specific engine mounts required some different billet pieces from the FSI mounts but this was no problem for our programmers and engineers.

5. FSI/TSI Bolt on Methanol Injection Hardware Kit
We have always been the methanol guys to the community and we are now preparing our joint launch with Devils Own to create a true bolt on methanol injection hardware kit. This kit will include all the hardware to install the kit without any drilling on your vehicle.

6. International Motor Mount fitments for FSI/TSI and R32 Now Available!
Working with customers and dealers around the world have allowed us to come up with a mounting solution for the charcoal canister mounting and aftermarket motor mounts.

As always thank you for the support we receive from the VW enthusiast community. We look forward to continuing to come out with new and exciting products to enhance your projects. Please post up or direct any questions to the below methods of contact. Thank you.

Web: http://www.bshspeedshop.com
Phone: 602-606-7973
Email: Sales@bshspeedshop.com
AIM: BSH Speedshop

Last edited:

GoodFast08

Give it the beans!
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Niccceee! All ask the all mighty question, any projected prices on some of this?

KUGTI

Ready to race!
I am interested to see the prices on the fmic and the race catch can, and I had no idea you guys were producing a catch can until this thread. The price will decide if the fmic is my next purchase. Keep doing what you do bsh everything sounds badass as usual.

vekro

Getting Started
Car(s)
GTI
can't wait :w00t:

John@20Squared

Ready to race!
Car(s)
02 Jetta
5. AFI/BSH Joint Project - GT30 Kit
Sharing a building with AFI certainly has its perks. We have been working with them on many of their parts and now the time for us to have our first joint venture turbo kit. With the recent completion of their S2000 Twin Scroll Turbo kit next up is the 2 liter FSI! This kit will be a complete bolt on part featuring a manifold design common to our Japanese competition but never before widespread production available to the VW market. We are beyond proud to bring this level of development to you. Target release date not officially set yet but expected at the end of the month or before the middle of June.

Interesting, any more info on this "development"?

ViciousBread

Ready to race!
If you guys ever need a car in arizona to test parts on i'd gladly offer mine :D

Phil@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTi FSi
Interesting, any more info on this "development"?

Nothing public yet, just expect a part you have never seen before anywhere in this industry by anyone.

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
I cant wait to read the reviews of the race can for the FSI, but I'm going to be a pain in the ass and ask if you have any info on the release date for the TSI? Im guessing (hoping) mid to late June?

p.s. everything is looking GREAT!