GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**BSH Development Schedule**

mkr002

Ready to race!
Car(s)
b8 s4

The month of May is going to bring about many of the highly anticipated BSH products we have been updating the forums on. We have composed a list of these products along with estimated release dates to help the forum members plan their purchasing for the month.

3. Billet Engine and Transmission Mounts
Our custom bushings are approved and being poured as we speak. This product features a market unique design with enhanced strength over the OEM and other offerings. Complete plug and play installation and standard in our signature black anodized finish. Target Release date - 05-31-09. Contact us or your preferred dealer for pre-release info.

Web: http://www.bshspeedshop.com
Phone: 602-606-7973
Email: Sales@bshspeedshop.com
AIM: BSH Speedshop

YES! I can hardly wait :thumbup:

Please contact me THE DAY these get released. I have been waiting for these to get the whole package.

PureDrive

Go Kart Champion
Definately in for more info around the motor mounts..........

gregsju29

Go Kart Champion
that's one crazy manifold..i'm sure it was big bucks.. v-mount intercooler, very Silvia-esque..i don't even want to know how much that setup costs, let alone something like that for our cars...

kidthunder

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 BMP GTI
i feel like a noob asking this question but what will be the benifits of the Billet solid shifter linkages and bushings

Phil@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTi FSi
i feel like a noob asking this question but what will be the benifits of the Billet solid shifter linkages and bushings

Theres a lot of slop in the factory rubber bushings, the aluminum will firm up the shift feel and help you get into gear during higher rpm shifting.