GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BSH Billet Pendelum Mount Review

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler

devan

Passed Driver's Ed
I can vouch for that ...

BSH go out of their way to accomodate me ...

leviathan18

Ready to race!
if someone is going to ship internationally is BSH call them or write to brandom or phil

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Hmmm, so it sounds like the ones who went from VF to this have noticed less noise and a bigger improvement. Perhaps I'll upgrade eventually.

BlueWabbit

back being low.
Car(s)
2008 VW Rabbit
Damn maybe I'll get this for the Rabbit, we'll see maybe somewhere down the road but after reading both reviews from Dan and the link that Dan posted made me think about it. Now it'll be on the "mod list".

rippie74

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Just installed mine today, took about 1 hour from when I started to jack it up, to driving it. Took my time & torqued everything to spec. Car feels better... It was worth the $.

ssunnylee24

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 CW DSG GTI
Does this make a big difference compare to just the ECS dogbone mount? black rubber/plastic piece.

rippie74

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Does this make a big difference compare to just the ECS dogbone mount? black rubber/plastic piece.

That rubber thing isn't even in the same league as this. None of them are...

beauy46

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2009 TR GTI
just make sure your car is not an '09. these will not work for the '09s.

Not true
This is a pic of the BSH mount on my 09 just had to use Neuspeed insert

ace009

Ready to race!
Not true
This is a pic of the BSH mount on my 09 just had to use Neuspeed insert

For the 09 with the Neuspeed insert, which part(s) do you end up not using, and from which kit?

beauy46

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2009 TR GTI
For the 09 with the Neuspeed insert, which part(s) do you end up not using, and from which kit?

basically you still purchase the BSH kit. You use everything except the actual insert

t

rippie74

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Yea I had to keep my Neuspeed insert in there too. I tried to pull it out but it would've ripped apart & I would've had 1/2 an insert in there. So I didn't use the rubber insert from BSH, it's in my toolbox.

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Yea I had to keep my Neuspeed insert in there too. I tried to pull it out but it would've ripped apart & I would've had 1/2 an insert in there. So I didn't use the rubber insert from BSH, it's in my toolbox.

Yeah I should've left my ECS Tuning one in mine when I was installing my VF Dogbone mount because I ended up spending 30 minutes trying to get the old one out.