GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BSH Billet Pendelum Mount Review

GLIJets

Ready to race!
I have the BFI torque mount insert. Can I just buy the pendulum mount and add to my BFI torque mount? Also, I have vibes in reverse mainly so will adding the pendulum mount add more? Will the pendulum mount make much of a difference of the torque mount alone? How difficult is the install?

Any thoughts?

Justin@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Our mount can be installed with the BFI insert. For insurance reasons we have to sell the kit complete with our insert but once you buy the product you are welcome to do what you want with it.

I can't really say weather or not you will get more vibration in reverse but there isn't very much vibration with our complete kit. You will feel smoother shifting and less wheel hop in hard launches.

Installation is pretty easy. here is a link.
http://www.bshspeedshop.com/instructions/MKV_Pendulum_Mount.pdf

vegasGTI

Go Kart Champion
No more noticeable vibrations from mine. Just smoother shifts and quicker acceleration off the line.

GLIJets

Ready to race!
I noticed a nice change in the shifting from just the torque mount. What extra performance is gained from adding the pendulum mount??

Phil@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTi FSi
I noticed a nice change in the shifting from just the torque mount. What extra performance is gained from adding the pendulum mount??

You remove the last soft factory bushing and remove the potential for snapping the rest of the factory body.

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Car(s)
2009 VW GTI
Does BSH plan on making an insert that will fit the 2009+ GTI?