GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Breaking Bad Tv Show Thread

Austin_W

Go Kart Champion
Most shows I can sense when things are wrapping up, but theres something about this that just feels forced.. I am crushed, Dexter and Breaking Bad are over forever ON THE SAME DAY.

ewgrosschris

Ready to race!
SPOILER ALERT DO NOT READ BELOW IF YOU ARE NOT UP TO DATE!

So anyone got any idea on what they think might happen next, I want to hear them!

I think Hank and his partner obviously get shot and die there in the desert The shoot out stops and Jessie gets out of the car scared shitless.

Other guys about to end Jessie but Walt can't let that happen. Jessie gets away. Walt leaves for one year after getting the money to Skyler.

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
Hank and Gomez is killed. Dunno what happens to Jesse.
Skyler and family leave Walt and go off with Marie. he has the M60 to get revenge on Todd and his uncles gang.
Dunno who sprayed the Heisenberg in the house. Somehow it all gets public knowledge and more shit goes down or there is a public manhunt.
He gets the ricin to go poison Lydia.
The teasers at the start is only meant to be 6 months later.

Whatever happens, I Walt to win smartly and Marie killed also.

reelknead1

Go Kart Champion
SPOILER ALERT DO NOT READ BELOW IF YOU ARE NOT UP TO DATE!

So anyone got any idea on what they think might happen next, I want to hear them!

I think Hank and his partner obviously get shot and die there in the desert The shoot out stops and Jessie gets out of the car scared shitless.

Other guys about to end Jessie but Walt can't let that happen. Jessie gets away. Walt leaves for one year after getting the money to Skyler.

Hank and his partner have to die. There just isn't anyway out of that situation. I also don't think that Jessie will die although he is probably regretting spitting in Walts face though. At some point Walt goes on the run for a year but I don't think it will be the next episode.

What I still can't figure out is... the flash forward where Hank is in a diner 1 year later. He goes out to his car and you see a massive machine gun. What the heck does he have planned!

Another concern I have is that Hank called his wife right before the shoot out. So she is going to know that something involving Walter happened. This stuff is getting crazy. I've actually been rewatching the series, i'm currently on season 4.

honda2vw

Ready to race!
that shit was intense.. and AMC just proved no one in any shows they run know how to shoot a fucking gun.

Cough* Walking dead. COUGH*