GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Breaking Bad Tv Show Thread

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
That episode was amazing.....

..... if you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to thread lightly

This is all going to be epic

booey1979

Go Kart Champion
Agreed. I've been able to get both parents, one sister, 5 friends all watching and addicted to BB (pun intended). Awesome show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
This show is too good to be ending now, should have made a couple more seasons. After watching this last episode the excitement hasn't even began to drop a lick.

snoman

Ready to race!
agreed. I think they are ending it at the perfect time. Walts character has gone through such a huge and amazing transformation and at this point there is no turning back, so if they went any further it would just be about Walt being a bad guy. Although that might be a good show, i dont see much more room for growth.

Nah better to end on top than floundering in mediocrity.

booey1979

Go Kart Champion
Look look at the shows the stayed on too long. Lost had a good run. 3rd season stumbled hard and it went on a season too long. The Office, the last 3 seasons weren't that good. Simpsons, IMHO ten seasons too long. It's just a money grab. At least BB stayed on top and leaving with multiple awards.

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
There is a time when a show has to end but this is not it for BB. Usually the last couple seasons are never as good and they then shut it down but they are still great seasons. The shows that continue to have seasons well after it starts to go downhill are the ones that end on a sour note.

BB could have still put together a couple more seasons and been great watches. It like watching an athlete retire in their prime to me.

Grimm

Passed Driver's Ed
You say that like your expecting a happy ending. Like it or not this is a tragedy

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
You say that like your expecting a happy ending. Like it or not this is a tragedy

how did you get that from my post? Who said anything about a happy ending :iono:

The show was going to end in this fashion whether it was season 5 or season 7. That doesn't mean there couldn't be more story lines leading up to that ending.

Grimm

Passed Driver's Ed
What I am getting at is its going to leave hanging and wanting.