GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Breaking Bad Tv Show Thread

Well; I can't be the only who is sick of waiting for the final episodes.

August, don't hurry up but hurry up.. :( I want to enjoy the summer, but dammit I want breaking bad.

Xtreme1

Ready to race!
Same here. Word is the last few episodes are off the hook !

RocknRoll

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm with you. This show is crazy to watch. Twists and turns that you couldn't ever predict. Can't wait to finish it up!!:D

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
Bastards moved the comic con panel to Sunday. Was at the one on Friday last year and was hoping again for Friday this year. Ain't got no Sunday tickets.
Damn great show. The podcasts out after each episode are very good too - if into that sort of thing.
Will not watch the after episode show - Talking Bad. That's going too far.

Shini

Go Kart Champion
Watched all the stuff on netflix...show isn't bad..but I don't get why people are all over it's nuts.

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
I got the same impression from The Walking Dead...

I got the same impression from walking dead, but not BB. The cinematography is awesome and the show is actually deep because it had so many layers of real issues from many perspectives. Sure, jesse's "yo bitch" and Walt blowing shit up provides thoughtless mindless entertainment, but the show is actually kinda deep.

reelknead1

Go Kart Champion
I started this show in the spring. A co-worker was talking about it nonstop and said to give it a chance. I watched 4 seasons in under 2 weeks while working 50 hour weeks. I did nothing but watch this show and work for 2 weeks straight.

The last episode with Hank finding the book was a crazy cliff hanger. The last couple episodes can't come soon enough.

Shini

Go Kart Champion
I got the same impression from walking dead, but not BB. The cinematography is awesome and the show is actually deep because it had so many layers of real issues from many perspectives. Sure, jesse's "yo bitch" and Walt blowing shit up provides thoughtless mindless entertainment, but the show is actually kinda deep.

Might just be too deep for me lol

All I see is a dude with lots of family problems that can't stand being duped and some idiot sidekick that says bitch a lot and has daddy issues