GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Breaking Bad Tv Show Thread

BAM its mitch

Go Kart Champion
Wanting? Maybe, but I doubt it is going to leave you hanging.

Truth is though, all good stories leave you wanting more. If you don't want more once it is over, they drug it out too long. I find that about 5-6 seasons is the limit for a really good show. Any longer and it is often very clear that it was drug out to make a little more money. Good example would be Dexter.

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
Wanting? Maybe, but I doubt it is going to leave you hanging.

Truth is though, all good stories leave you wanting more. If you don't want more once it is over, they drug it out too long. I find that about 5-6 seasons is the limit for a really good show. Any longer and it is often very clear that it was drug out to make a little more money. Good example would be Dexter.

apparently Brian Cranston (Heisenberg) said that the season does end on a bit of cliff hanger. At least I think it was him, if not him it was one of the other cast members.

BAM its mitch

Go Kart Champion

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
According to Odenkirk (Saul) that doesn't seem to be what everyone on set is saying.

http://screenrant.com/breaking-bad-season-5-series-finale-spoilers/

hmm maybe what I heard was from the last script that was stolen. I can't seem to find the article but I am 99% sure one of the cast members said it ended on a bit of a cliff hanger. I did read this a long time ago though.

I am certainly hoping what you posted is right because I hate when series don't wrap things up.

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
Maybe that was in reference to season 5 part 1?

could have been but I am pretty sure it was for the second half, I think everyone knew the first half was going to end on a cliff hanger.

RynoTX

Go Kart Champion
Show is ridiculous........this season is intense. Would pay money to have all 5 episodes for my viewing pleasure right now.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Spoilers

I absolutely love the little details they pour into these last episodes. Like Marie giving Jesse the DEA cup.

Also, Hank totally "breaks bad" this episode when he tells Gomez that they're getting what they want if Walt kills Jesse. That was a huge turnaround.