GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody Know Darcness?

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
I sent him some tail lights to get worked on a while back and he hasn't replied to any of my PMs. I understand he's a busy guy and he's got a lot on his plate but not even a "Hey I got your package, it's gonna take a while" message?

Anybody know him personally? He seemed like a pretty stand up guy so I really hate to call him out like this but my patience is running thin.

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI
I bought from him 2+ years ago. I remember reading in his thread about how he went through some hard times and didn't answer PM's for a while but came back and apologized and did a few more sets.

He might be experiencing similar life troubles again? Just a thought, but definitely frustrating if you sent them to him already and can't get an answer.

eurocars

5/17/15 - Never forget
Car(s)
2006 GTI
I bought from him 2+ years ago. I remember reading in his thread about how he went through some hard times and didn't answer PM's for a while but came back and apologized and did a few more sets (and made a thread asking for money)

He might be experiencing similar life troubles again? Just a thought, but definitely frustrating if you sent them to him already and can't get an answer.

http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144940

ChattMkv

Level 80 Procrasturbator
Car(s)
2007 VW GTI

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-05 at 2.38.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-05 at 2.38.53 PM.png
    93.3 KB · Views: 362

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
Not sure if Bruce is just troll'n us.....

FaLLeNAn9eL

JESUS HATES FLAT TIRE
Oh well.

Nope not trollin. I sent him some stuff late January / early February and he hasn't replied.

Thanks guys.

Sonnytron

Ready to race!
Some people just have toxic relationships in their lives and they're not the best people to take part in online transactions. I know because I'm one of those people. I have a strict code now to keep myself in line:
1) Only buy if it requires shipping.
2) Only sell locally.

It's the "get it packed, take it to the shop and ship it" stage that always ALWAYS bites me in the butt. I've gone through one or two "call outs" on other forums and had to basically refund plus give item to make it right. So now I just work within restrictions to keep myself from having that happen.

Sounds like he needs to hold himself to those same types of changes.

Hollow Man

I don't know this guy, but live near him and passed his car a week or so ago and I found him on here trying to get in touch with him to check out his car. Found him on FB too, but looks like he has had no activity since like March of this year. I sent him a message on FB, no response............

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I don't know this guy, but live near him and passed his car a week or so ago and I found him on here trying to get in touch with him to check out his car. Found him on FB too, but looks like he has had no activity since like March of this year. I sent him a message on FB, no response............

Ring his doorbell?