GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone know where Darcness is?

lnghrngti

Ready to race!
Anyone know him personally? I paid for some tinted tails and he hasn't responded for a while. My intentions aren't to call him out, definitely trust him and his work. Just wondering if he's alright.

ik1015

beeee patient ^^
Car(s)
GLI
I don't know him personally. I got tail light from him before.
He is on and off in here, but he will respond.

Anyone know him personally? I paid for some tinted tails and he hasn't responded for a while. My intentions aren't to call him out, definitely trust him and his work. Just wondering if he's alright.

He's a respectable member of the community. It might take a while but you will hear back from him

MYGTI07

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 GTI
OP I sent him a PM a while back on how to code LED Taillights and I haven't received an answer. Im sure he has a lot of work piled up.

lnghrngti

Ready to race!
Bump.

Anyone mind contacting him for me if you know him? I sent payment to him 1/20... it's been a while.

LOUCFUR

DIÄBLÖ
Car(s)
GTI MKV
If it was PayPal. Just file a claim ...

lnghrngti

Ready to race!
If anyone has his email/phone number please let me know. I can't file a claim because I sent the money as 'gift.' Never expected that this would have happened with this guy. Needless to say I'll never pay this way again.

langer

i fix teefs
Oomph. Never ever gift on PayPal unless they're local and you can pound on their door.
I have darcness tails and he was great to work with. He even sent me replacement tails because the shades were slightly off on each side. Hopefully he follows through for you.

tylerandreas

Banned
Car(s)
07 VW GTI
That's crazy, PM him again man. Good luck.

lnghrngti

Ready to race!
I hope OP gets taken care of too!

lnghrngti

Ready to race!
Well, it seems like my chances of him showing back up are pretty slim. Lost some good monies... Lesson learned.

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 GOLF GTI MKV
i remembered that and thought that was kind of shitty. I looked at his profile and saw that his last login was a few days after this thread was made so he potentially saw this thread. hoping the op gets it all figured out

Lol I deleted my post coz I felt bad incase he did cone back and didnt want to
s£@t on him.. But truth be told that's what happened. Sucks it has come to this.