GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2012 Ford Police Interceptor

JoeyGTI

Touring Car Champion
2013 Ford Police Interceptor

The Next Generation Police Interceptor

2011 will be the last year that Ford makes the Crown Victoria Police Interceptor. Ford just presented the new 2013 Police Interceptor that will be built on the new Taurus platform. They did an amazing job. It's going through further testing right now. Below is an awesome link which also shows the unveiling video from Ford.

I can't wait to drive one of these at work within the next year. 365 HP !!! awesome !! This car really looks amazing !

http://www.fordvehicles.com/fordpoliceinterceptor/

Last edited:

John/Cue\Publik

Speed>stance
Car(s)
2007 Rabbit
well now that they stuck the ecoboost in a police car it needs to find its way to the mustang

Scharf

Made a Taurus SHO spin out as he was trying to tail me around a tight bend (must have been a very bad driver).

It made my day.

Lucidity

Marx
still american garbage!

You're right.... German cars are amazing, they only have cam follower issues, rattles, bad coil packs, improper hatch alignment as well as door alignment, cam wear issues, dv issues, pcv issues, intake flap issues, timing roller problems... Should I keep going?

rysskii3

Banned
Car(s)
GTI
You're right.... German cars are amazing, they only have cam follower issues, rattles, bad coil packs, improper hatch alignment as well as door alignment, cam wear issues, dv issues, pcv issues, intake flap issues, timing roller problems... Should I keep going?

does every european car has that? what problems do all american cars have. i can tell u that this list will be much longer that the one with euro cars:lol:

Lucidity

Marx

Lucidity

Marx
go drive a ford focus.... and then tell me what u think.... or u can just bang ur head on the concrete after the experience...:biggrin:

The same one that was so good that VW copied the suspension?