GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2012 Ford Police Interceptor

lextildeath

Ready to race!
I think the heavy duty reinforced subframe should alone add over 50 pounds no? And with those 18" brakes, the wheels wont even fit, so the car wont even move. Good job, Ford (just kidding).

-jakrbt-

.:R32 OG
We stared using Tahoes in 05, but our fleet right now consists of Tahoes, Crown Vics (up to 2006) and Impalas.

Our detectives run Impalas. No more Crown Vics here. I keep hoping we'll get a Charger soon, but I doubt it's going to happen. City is only 14 sq. miles, so there's really no need for one. Tahoes are just so hard on tires (6k miles) and brakes (18k miles).

JoeyGTI

Touring Car Champion
Nice !!

Attachments

• FordTaurusPI.jpg
    FordTaurusPI.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 381

bbg2d

BMW Cowboy
Car(s)
09 335i/68 Cutlass S
I'd buy one in a heartbeat, or get a SHO and swap the chrome and alloys for the police-spec goodness.

DanSan

meerkat
Car(s)
06' TR GTI/09 UG GTI
Our detectives run Impalas. No more Crown Vics here. I keep hoping we'll get a Charger soon, but I doubt it's going to happen. City is only 14 sq. miles, so there's really no need for one. Tahoes are just so hard on tires (6k miles) and brakes (18k miles).

the sheriffs in my county has been given the task now of patrolling the major artery of long island, which is the Long Island Expressway and also Sunrise Highway. they always had crown vics but now they are slowly replacing them with the chargers. those cars look badass and boy those fuckers can move. i was driving down the LIE and there was a sheriff in the middle turn arounds used only by police and he pulled out to go after somebody in front of me. i didnt expect his ass to pull out and get that heavy bitch moving like he did, they got some power in them.

GTI.

E
Car(s)
07 GTI
like i said, if u like american garbage so much, then get urself 1... and dont comeback here

if you hate american garbage so much why don't you leave the U.S. and never come back? ...

Cmon now, I like my Volkswagen but let's not get ignorant here. Plus, Ford is improving immensely as of lately. Give credit where credit is due. Not to mention, in todays growing globalization, a automobile's country origin is meaning less and less.

GTI.

E
Car(s)
07 GTI
I think that Carbon Motors got it right with their police car, everything else is just a regular car forced to do things they were not designed to do.
I think Carbon Motors got it wrong in the sense that without a mass produced car to remain profitable a police-only automobile venture is extremely risky and (if they ever begin production) will only result in bankruptcy.

GTIMKVFAST08

schmoser boser....
Car(s)
08 BMP GTI
damn hopefully this doesnt get put to use down here in south florida, we already have to deal with unmarked mustang gt's... :(