GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. itisagoodname

Anyone have a trashed HPFP?

Looking for anyone who has a trashed HPFP that can do a test for me. I need to replace the tip of the pump that rides inside the cam follower. It looks like the spring retainer is 2 pieces, a press fit hardened contact point pressed into the actual retainer but i don't want to damage the pump i...
  2. itisagoodname

FS: 2.0TFSI APR HPFP - $400

FS: 2.0T FSI APR HPFP - $400 SOLD For Sale: ------------- SOLD ---- 1 used APR HPFP - slight wear on end of piston due to a failed cam follower. ------------- Update: I also have passenger side engine mount and transmission mount insert from 034 Motorsports in my storage. Open to offers! 160...
  3. itisagoodname

FS: Rainbow IQ Speakers NIB -$300

sold: Rainbow IQ Speakers NIB -$300 As the title states: Rainbow direct replacement front speakers (Rainbow IQ 320.25), NIB for $300, thats $100 less than i paid for them, and retail is $599. Pics by request. SOLD
  4. itisagoodname

Parting Out - Exhaust, W/M, Intake, BBS

Well, i really hate to start this thread but the time has finally come. The car got broken into on Saturday and there is quite a lot of damage to the center console from them breaking and prying the stereo out of the dash. Not to mention all my motorcycle equipment that they took. So... it's...
  5. itisagoodname

K03 Compressor Map

Okay... sparked by the Forge WG thread ive been on a mini quest for some knowledge about turbo's. From everything i've read i believe that i now have a slight grasp on what i have been looking for. PLEASE, anyone out there that knows a great deal about the subject of turbo efficiency, please...
  6. itisagoodname

Picked up a new turbo!

7. itisagoodname

A little info: Stern Subframe Brace

Got it for real cheap and installed it this weekend... Just have to give my feedback. I've read posts where people say this does nothing... well, at least in my case, they're wrong. After having my coilovers on for thousands of miles i've developed creaks, pops, grunts and grinding noises...
  8. itisagoodname

5/23 Special! AWE TBE & Flik FTD's

If the weekend goes as planned i will be down by LA one more time. I'll be picking up a set of wheels and if there is interest i can bring my AWE turbo back exhaust with metal cat for $850! And if anyone wants my current wheels, Flik FTD's 17x8 et35 with Falken 452's (~50% tread life, just...
  9. itisagoodname

Im on a boat motha F$#%^&

R7yfISlGLNU&feature
  10. itisagoodname

WTB: Headrest Camera Mount

Well... i'm looking more for info than anything else so this doesn't really deserve to be in the classifieds. Does anyone know a good source for in car camera mounts? Or anyone willing to make me one. <$50 able to pan and tilt... want it to be able to capture the speedo and also out the...
  11. itisagoodname

New Ford Model Accessories

hLIkjWFNAKI
  12. itisagoodname

Fast and Low

Q4vrV-pbJ8g
  13. itisagoodname

So i'm finally happy...

Launched at 4200RPM, nothing but wheel spin... bald ass tires... over-revved in 2nd... i have a boost leak... and i still took down an e46 m3 from a dig. apr stage 2+ with w/m. 93 octane file (91 & w/m)
  14. itisagoodname

Nice Fresh Pavement

meESRjsXEAc
  15. itisagoodname

APR Loaded ECU - Logs

91 Octane in the tank Water/Methanol Injection Slight timing pull, oil change and plugs are due, some other modifications planned to try to eliminate timing pull. I'll have more coming... I logged too much at once and logs were not clear. The logs may not look all that great but the car pulls...
  16. itisagoodname

Electric Fuel Pump Diagnostics

Does anyone know of a method or a way to check the LPFP operation via vag-com? When i started the car today it was buzzing, not the usual quiet hum. It sounded more like really bad speaker feedback. Mine has already failed once and was replaced under warranty, i want to make sure its not going...
  17. itisagoodname

New Intake: Volant CAI

Just pulled the trigger and ordered a new intake. I have not seen or heard about anyone running one of these since some threads on vortex were posted about it debuting at SEMA. I'll have pictures, logs and a review posted once it's installed and running. Their filters look amazing.
  18. itisagoodname

FS: BSH True Seal Inatake, slightly used

SOLD: BSH True Seal Inatake, slightly used SOLD
  19. itisagoodname

FS: EVOMS W/ BSH DV Re-Route Used

delete keeping intake, delete post...