GOLFMKV

APR Loaded ECU - Logs

itisagoodname

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 G37S
91 Octane in the tank
Water/Methanol Injection

Slight timing pull, oil change and plugs are due, some other modifications planned to try to eliminate timing pull.

I'll have more coming... I logged too much at once and logs were not clear. The logs may not look all that great but the car pulls like it never has before.

93oct3rd.JPG

93oct3rd-2.JPG

100oct.JPG

Last edited:

SDM

Ready to race!
Seems like your tune derives power more from timing wheras mine seems to go more for boost, good stuff. W/M needs to start a little earlier?

RRacerguy717

Go Kart Champion
91 Octane in the tank
Water/Methanol Injection

Slight timing pull, oil change and plugs are due, some other modifications planned to try to eliminate timing pull.

I'll have more coming... I logged too much at once and logs were not clear. The logs may not look all that great but the car pulls like it never has before.

Looking at both the graphs your not spraying enough W/M .I would increase the nozzle size until you see the IAT temps come down and you will see less timing pull espec in 100 octane program .

Maybe you could make it a dual nozzle setup with a electric valve and toggle switch on the extra nozzle and only trigger the second nozzle when your in 100 octane.

If you do it this way increase the primary nozzle size also because your IAT still look too high for spraying water/met IMO. Good luck :thumbsup:Bob.G