GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Parting Out - Exhaust, W/M, Intake, BBS

itisagoodname

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 G37S
Well, i really hate to start this thread but the time has finally come. The car got broken into on Saturday and there is quite a lot of damage to the center console from them breaking and prying the stereo out of the dash. Not to mention all my motorcycle equipment that they took.

So... it's about time for a new car anyways. Most parts are still on the car. Removal of parts will be done as soon as i can source the stock parts needed.

Prices do not include shipping.

-Snow performance W/M Kit - $100
-42dd Boost Tap (block-off type) - $20
-BSH PCV block off and BSH catch can (removed from car, will see if i can find it) - $??
-Engine Mount and transmission insert from 034 Motorsports - never installed - $100 - boxed and ready
-Rainbow direct replacement speakers, brand new, never installed. I paid $395 - $300

Also:
-APR HPFP - My cam follower did punch through, it was caught rather quickly and there is some minor wear on the piston where it contacts the follower. If anyone is interested please PM me. I will take the pump off this weekend and will have pics. Price negotiable. - off the car and boxed, will post pics tomorrow, comes with cam follower for end user inspection. Only 3k on the follower.

More Stuff:
-Parts for S3 DV relocation, OEM DV adapter, extended OEM DV wiring harness - $80 obo

-EVOMS Intake with adapter for DV relocation kit (Dry filter) - $100 - SPF
-APR RSC Turbo-Back exhaust - $800 - Sold an installed, thanks Kev
-18" BBS CH, Black with UG lip et 41 - Local only - SF Bay Area for your stock wheels + cash $600 - SPF
-Ross-Tech Vag-com cable - SOLD

WTB/WTT/Need:

-A3 Throttle Body Pipe

Some Pics (I'll add more as i go):
Wheels:

W/M Kit Parts (More pics to come, they're spread all over):

Last edited:

ssunnylee24

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 CW DSG GTI
I have stock cat-back and Stock 90* tube between turbo inlet and stock airbox.

Catback is gonna be a pain to ship but I can ship you the tube.

itisagoodname

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'08 G37S
I have stock cat-back and Stock 90* tube between turbo inlet and stock airbox.

Catback is gonna be a pain to ship but I can ship you the tube.

How much would you like for the tube? Thats the tube, o-rings, clamp, right?

I let someone locally have my stock exhaust a while back. Not sure if he ever installed it but i may be able to get the exhaust back, or his non resonated one that he didnt like.

ninja edit, got the exhaust portion.

itskv

APR Stage II+
James, PM'd you, i have some stuff that I want on that list!

DIBS ON APR RSC TBE!

Last edited:

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
>-Stock 90* tube between turbo inlet and stock airbox<

I have this too, I think. I'll check in my parts box lol. Its the whole thing so its connected to the engine cover, FSi. Lemme know if you need the whole thing.

julito04

I plead the fif.
Car(s)
08 WRX Limited
Will you ship the BSH blockoff and catchcan and intake? If so, please let me know. Ship to 63088. Thanks!

Call dibs on these items if he ships!

Last edited:

TheGrinch958

Ready to race!
Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk