GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Austin@giac

I took the GIAC GTI to the drag strip on Satuday & came home with a new K04 record!

I took the GIAC GTI to the drag strip on Satuday & came home with a new K04 record! I had a chance to bring the GTI back to the drag strip for a private drag event over the weekend with our latest and greatest public release files. The strip was Famoso Raceway and the conditions were decent...
  2. Austin@giac

GIAC flashing specials on-site at Southern Worthersee 2013 through Forge Motorsport!

Title sponsor, Forge Motorsport, will be flashing on-site at Southern Worthersee all weekend. Be sure to stop by for special sale pricing and free installations on GIAC’s full catalog of software calibrations for Volkswagen and Audi models. GIAC agents will be on-site to assist Forge Motorsport...
  3. Austin@giac

Springtime specials on GIAC software are here!

Spring is here, and so are great deals on GIAC software! GIAC spring specials begin March 5th, 2013 and continue through April 30th, 2013. If you have any questions regarding specials on a particular model or calibration, please do not hesitate to ask. More power, more options, more savings...
  4. Austin@giac

GIAC Fall Sale is in Full Effect from now through 10/15/2012!

From NOW through October 15, 2012, GIAC is offering great savings on software flashes for many Volkswagen and Audi applications. It’s the perfect way to cruise into fall with more power, for less! The promotion includes 10% off MSRP* for a 91 or 93 octane performance flash. Customers can also...
  5. Austin@giac

GIAC Software for 250Q DSG Transmission covering 2009 is NOW available!

New Product: GIAC Software for MK5 DQ250 DSG Transmission covering 2009 New GIAC Software for DQ250 DSG: GIAC is proud to announce the release of performance DSG transmission software for the MK5 GTI and GLI (will support ALL Temic DQ250 mechatronic). This software complements GIAC...
  6. Austin@giac

GIAC software specials at Waterfest 18 with Forge Motorsport!

GIAC will be on-site assisting Forge Motorsport with GIAC software installations at Waterfest. Stop by, say hello and check out the other specials Forge Motorsport has to offer if you are attending. If you haven't gotten GIAC yet, there is no better time!
  7. Austin@giac

A factory weight Audi S3 goes 12.1@114mph with OEM K04 turbo & GIAC Extreme software!

With the power these cars are making, I am seriously considering a Golf R. Coming from a 1.8T background, I am just a bit more than jealous.
  8. Austin@giac

A factory weight Audi S3 goes 12.1@114mph with OEM K04 turbo & GIAC Extreme software!

Yes. It is currently only offered on the high output TFSI engines (Audi S3, Golf R, GTI ED30/Pirelli, Seat Leon Cupra R, etc...).
  9. Austin@giac

A factory weight Audi S3 goes 12.1@114mph with OEM K04 turbo & GIAC Extreme software! RS Power team in Greece recently attended the 1st AMOTOE-OMAE Championship Drag Race 2012 event and competed in the “True Street” category with their GIAC Extreme powered Audi S3. For the runs, the car was...
  10. Austin@giac

E-51 dominates two classes at the 2012 Option Cup!

With a track record of success and two GIAC calibrated VAG based 2.0T cars, E-51 Car Studio of Taiwan took first place in both the VAG and "Super Car" Classes of the Option Cup. E-51's entry into the GT class was a KTM X-Bow powered by a VW 2.0T FSI engine and GIAC software and competed amongst...
  11. Austin@giac

GIAC’s Flashloader Wireless App is now available on the Google Play/ Android Market

GIAC's Flashloader Wireless App (FWA) gives you smart phone access to cool car enthusiast calculators and tools. The Racer’s Toolbox is included with this free download. · Use info from your ¼ mile time slip, car weight, and track conditions to estimate HP. · Estimate your MPH...
  12. Austin@giac

Winter specials on GIAC software are here!

The holiday season has returned, and so have great deals on GIAC software! Our Winter Special kicked off on November 19th, 2011 at Fixxfest 2011, and continues all the way through January 1st, 2011. If you have any questions regarding specials on a particular model, please do not hesitate to...
  13. Austin@giac

GIAC Specials at Waterfest 2011!

AWE-Tuning will be flashing GIAC software on Saturday and Sunday at Waterfest 2011. Some of us from GIAC will be flying out to support them at their booth, so stop by and say hello!
  14. Austin@giac

GIAC Spring Specials on 2.0T software for 2006-2008.5 models!

This special pricing is available from February 22, 2011 through May 1, 2011. Our normal pricing breakdown for the 2.0T software is as follows. Pump 91 or 93 calibration: $550.00 MSRP 100 octane race calibration: $100.00 MSRP Valet mode: $50.00 MSRP "Stock" performance mode: $50.00 MSRP GIAC...
  15. Austin@giac

Here are some smoky burnouts at the drag strip for your viewing pleasure.

I had a chance to cut some of my runs together for you guys to see. I have more footage I can put up if you like seeing this sort of thing. I simply did not want this video to drag on. Let me know! R_U-fQQtYSk Enjoy in full HD goodness! :)
  16. Austin@giac

Audi A3 powered by a GT2871R and GIAC software does 100-200km/h in 7.9 seconds!

E-51 Racing in Taiwan recently participated in a shootout where their DSG Audi A3 completed a 100-200 km/h sprint (62-125mph) in a blistering 7.9 seconds. All performance data was measured with a Racelogic V-box Mini. For reference here are 100-200km/h measurements from other vehicles: Nissan...