GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GIAC Fall Sale is in Full Effect from now through 10/15/2012!

Austin@giac

Ready to race!
From NOW through October 15, 2012, GIAC is offering great savings on software flashes for many Volkswagen and Audi applications. It’s the perfect way to cruise into fall with more power, for less!

The promotion includes 10% off MSRP* for a 91 or 93 octane performance flash. Customers can also take advantage of specials on switching bundles** including the GIAC Flashloader Handheld program switcher for only $100 over the single flash MSRP.

MK5 6 speed DSG 250Q customers purchasing GIAC engine software will receive $100.00 off of the purchase of a new Stage 1 or Stage 2 DSG250Q flash. Existing GIAC engine software customers can also purchase Stage 1 or Stage 2 DSG250Q software and receive the same discount.

TFSI Pricing break down:
Single program flash: $450.00 MSRP

All options + switcher: $550.00 MSRP

Single program + DSG: $855.00 MSRP

All options + DSG: $955.00 MSRP

TSI Pricing break down:
Single program flash: $495.00 MSRP

All options + switcher: $595.00 MSRP

Single program + stg 1 DSG: $945.00 MSRP

All options + stg 1 DSG: $1,045.00 MSRP

Single program + stg 2 DSG: $1,045.00 MSRP

All options + stg 2 DSG: $1,145.00 MSRP

Link to DSG250Q information: here

OY3 TFSI Software, all stock hardware (stage 1): + 21 horsepower + 49 ft. /lbs. of torque at the wheels.

OY3 TFSI software, intake + 3" turboback exhaust: + 46 horsepower + 59 ft. /lbs. of torque at the wheels.

Stage 1 TSI software: + 40 horsepower + 55 ft. /lbs. of torque at the wheels.

Stage 2 TSI software:: + 58 horsepower + 91 ft. /lbs. of torque at the wheels.

GIAC Stage 2 software breaking the 12 second barrier at the 1/4 mile:

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Austin, anything new for my '07 K04?

Kwiksilver07

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 3dr reflex silver
No hpfp file?

vegasGTI

Go Kart Champion
How much for existing customer with dsg and stage 2 hpfp file flashes upgrading to ko4 next weekend. Looking for the hammer file I believe it the high output file.

Austin@giac

Ready to race!
How much for existing customer with dsg and stage 2 hpfp file flashes upgrading to ko4 next weekend. Looking for the hammer file I believe it the high output file.

Finally going for it? Let me see what I can do. I'll pm you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Kwiksilver07

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 3dr reflex silver
What's the hp/torque look like for your hpfp file?

vegasGTI

Go Kart Champion
Finally going for it? Let me see what I can do. I'll pm you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah finally everything is at the shop waiting for me already except for rs4 fuel return which they ordered for me. Scheduled for Fri or sat next week whenever is easier for Caesar. Need to get hails of Tyson too, look forward to your pm cheers

vegasGTI

Go Kart Champion
What's the hp/torque look like for your hpfp file?

Stupid. I can break traction on my tires in third gear easy with the hpfp file. Its a very strong file.

junker

You get an 'F'!
Car(s)
MkV GTI FSI
Great to see ECU + DSG bundles Austin. The DSG file is amazing and works exceptionally well you the ECU flash. 60k miles on your file and still running strong. :bow:

I'll be doing the HPFP updates once I get the pump and RS4 FPV installed. :thumbsup:

Austin@giac

Ready to race!
Great to see ECU + DSG bundles Austin. The DSG file is amazing and works exceptionally well you the ECU flash. 60k miles on your file and still running strong. :bow:

I'll be doing the HPFP updates once I get the pump and RS4 FPV installed. :thumbsup:

Its a good excuse to come check out the new place. ;)