GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

New upcoming R32 exhaust testing out

Hey guys we got to test out a new exhaust coming for the MKV R32. Thought you guys might be interested in hearing it, this was just the prototype: 9-6Dubru1pw
  2. C

Eastern PA / Lehigh Valley Euro Meet Feb. 12th

Having a meet at a local shop in Eastern PA / Lehigh Valley area. Check facebook link to RSVP and more information. If there are any questions ask away! http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=125335977536258
  3. C

BC-Racing coilovers "group buy" free installation with purchase Lehigh Valley, PA

BC-Racing coilovers "group buy" free installation with purchase Lehigh Valley, PA We just started selling BC-Racing coilovers. If we get 6+ people interested we will do free installation on the first order when they are purchased for minimum advertised price. Check out their website for...
  4. C

FS: GHL 3" downpipe with high flow cat, used

Selling GHL 3" downpipe with cat off an 07 GTI. Went big turbo and used a different downpipe. Looking to get $200 obo. Will ship at customers expense.
  5. C

GTG near allentown

There is going to be a GTG at a local shop in New Tripoli. Should have photographers there to take pictures as well. Following is pricing if you want a package: Mostly a Euro meet, but all are welcome if there is no drama! Address: 8408 Kistler Valley Road New Tripoli, PA 18066 Starting at...
  6. C

Photoshoot/GTG near Allentown, PA

Having a GTG / photoshoot this sunday at noon 10/10/2010. Free to attend and hang out, just asking $10 if you want shots taken of your car. If you want specific shots such as interior, engine, etc. it may be a little more. If weather is nice there is room outside to wash your car. At the very...
  7. C

VW/Euro GTG saturday 22nd 6pm b&n in reading

Figured I'd post this up. There is a GTG saturday not sure how many will be there but I know there was some talk of where to go for euro meets on this site. If anyone wants to go and needs more information let me know. Also if anyone wants to meet up from kutztown area and drive out I'm up for...
  8. C

BT FSI 2.0t gti vs. Unitronic chipped audi RS6 v8tt

Guess I'll post it up here for people that may not have seen it elsewhere. Both vehicles run Unitronic software. RS6 is a 4.2 liter V8 twin turbo awd about 4500 lbs. and IIRC retails ~$93k. Amazing car I've driven quite a bit and this is the first race it ever lost, was a sad day lol. GTI...
  9. C

Couple pictures of 2.0t BT build

20 over'd block, head freshened up - might give some insight to those never seeing the inside of the engine.
  10. C

One of the GTI's I worked on at beaver run

My buddy sent me a video of him at beaver run if you guys want to check it out. He comes on this forum don't think he posts though. GTI 2.0t Unitronic Chipped, Intake & Exhaust, Koni coilovers, neuspeed front and rear swaybars http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0PupkkDKYw :headbang:
  11. C

Allentown/Reading area need Unitronic/other work done?

Hey everyone - It was suggested to me to post on this forum. I am a VW tech just moved in from Pittsburgh area (grew up near kutztown, pa). I am authorized to flash cars with Unitronic Chipped and work with Integrated Engineering as well as a few other companies. I did a lot of work out in...