GOLFMKV

Couple shots from a shoot we did

cbirgl

Ready to race!

Tempted2Speed

is cooler than you
Car(s)
2007 GTI CW 6MT
Thats gotta be one of the sickest TR's on here. Thing looks like a beast.

What did you guys do to get that black shiny look on the honeycomb? Mine looks like crap.

mlowmk5

nothing rhymes w/ orange
Car(s)
2 dr CW
Great photos. I have always liked that front lip especially on a red mk5s. Props on a clean ride.

ducsNdubs

Ready to race!
I'm the owner of the car, thank you for you comments, opinions and constructive criticisms. I did not take the photos so i can't answer any questions about the photography as i know nothing about it.

The car was recently resprayed and is OEM Tornado Red.

Some of you asked how the honeycomb is so shiny. The Badgeless center grill came like that. The other honeycomb i intend to rattle can gloss black to match. It matches pretty well in the photos cause when i usually wash the car i dress it with armor all or tire dressing. It Will give you the desired effect without being permanent.

As I don't even have or have ever owned a camera the only pictures i ever have of my vehicles are those others have taken. I was very pumped to see these when i logged on @ work today for the first time.

Thanks Chris / P&W for the picks. And For those of you who liked the reiger lip, thanks for speaking up. I do too its probably my second favorite cosmetic part of the car next to the boser. I know how it is and you can be tarred and feathered for that round these here parts. :)

ducsNdubs

Ready to race!
^ haha i just reread that politically correct statement and there is way to many have's in the fourth paragraph if you can get through my writing i commend you.