GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

F/S: OEM .:R32 Suspension

I have the stock OEM suspension from my recently traded .:R32 sitting in the garage in a box collecting dust. All manufactured for VW by Sachs Racing, and has about 19k miles on it. Looking to get maybe $100 for it locally. Would really rather not ship, but will do so at your expense.
  2. J

Farewell Fellow Dubbers

Well, as some of you are probably already aware, I'm no longer an .:R owner. For those of you that don't already know, though, I traded my beloved TR, # 752, in on Saturday and sold my soul to the off-road devil by getting into a 2011 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4DR. The .:R was by far the best car...
  3. J

***Brake Pads FTW!!!***

Okay, so I'm thinking it's about time for me to replace my front pads. Almost every time I come to a stop, I get a squealing noise from about 10-mph to completley stopped. Haven't gotten a brake light telling me I need to replace the pads, but it's possible that I inadvertantly disabled the...
  4. J

Clay Treatment

Well, I finally have some time this weekend to show my car a little love and what better way to do so than to give it a thorough cleaning. Last time I washed it I noticed quite a few areas that are in need of clay barring. Okay, more or less the entire car. I already have a couple blocks of...
  5. J

Drum Machine XL

Thought this was pretty sweet, so figured I'd share. oYk0I5lY9Tg
  6. J

Glass Advice Needed

Okay, so at the end of the month, the wife and I are taking a trip down to Akumal (Cancun) for vacation. Not too far from our resort is Tulum, where some of the Mayan temples are located. I'd like to be able to snap some really good pics and I want to make sure I've got the right glass to...
  7. J

GTI v. R32

Came up on a UG GTI w/ an .:R logo on the passenger side of the hatch yesterday afternoon headed north on I-35. Looked to be fairly stock until you took off on me. I'm guessing stg. 2 w/ stock CBE. Could've been stg. 1 I suppose. Car was pretty quick, but we started off at about 65 mph...
  8. J

Delimna--Need Help

Okay, I have the funds for a set of wheels I've been looking at, but now I can't decide if I want to pull the trigger and get them coming. There's a bad ass synth I've been looking at for a couple years and I've found one used with a decent price tag. Can't decide what to do. Get the wheels...
  9. J

Wheel Fitment Help

I'm looking at a set of Work wheels that are non-staggered 18x8 ET38 and I want to know what I will need to do to get them to fit without rubbing. I know rolling the fenders is probably the first step, but anything else? Here's a pic to show current ride height. I'd rather not have to raise...
  10. J

A few from Easter Weekend *C&C Welcome*

Took a few shots over the weekend. Looking for some constructive criticism to help me better my photography skills. I'm by no means a professional, but working on being a hobbyist. Last 3 are the same picture, edited a couple different ways for fun. More to come soon!
  11. J

Quick Photoshop Needed

I need someone to PS these center caps on my .:R wheels. I'd do it, but I'm not at home right now and if it looks right, I'm picking them up of e-bay.
  12. J

Which Tires Are Worthy?

Okay, so after a little less than 9k miles on my Yokohama S.Drives, I'm forced with having to buy new tires. Those tires just suck donkey ballz as far as treadwear. I can't believe that after only 9k miles I'm on the wear indicators in the rear. The front would be the same, except they're...
  13. J

If you had a choice......

Okay, so I am facing a slight dilemna. There are two things I've been wanting for quite some time and now I have the funds to get one of them. But which one is the problem. What do you guys think? Wheels or Badass Synth? Wheels: BBS Impul Staggered 18x8/18x9 ET38 $1150 then $600-$700 to...
  14. J

Need Opinions On These

Mods, please lock/delete this thread. Wheels sold before I could get them. :frown:
  15. J

How Much Fender Pull?

Maybe there's a thread out there on this, maybe there's not. I don't really know. And I'm too lazy to search for it today, so if you don't have any useful info then please GTFO! I want to get my fenders rolled to accomodate lower offset wheels, most likely as much as ET35. I'm needing...
  16. J

FS: DJ Equipment

FS: DJ Equipment *SOLD* I've got the following up for sale. All in very gently used condition w/ no scratches, dings, dents, etc. Only used in the comfort of my bedroom/study. 2x NuMark TT200 Direct Drive Turntables w/ Slipmats (chick on them dances w/ strobe light) 2x Stanton 505 Carts w/...
  17. J

Petition to Free GottiR32

This thread is an attempt to persuade the powers that be to lift the permanent ban set on everyone's favorite poster, gottiR32. He was banned a couple of months back and the forum doesn't seem the same without him. His posts were somewhat off-topic and rough around the edges at times, but...
  18. J

DFW Body Shop

Looking for a body shop that's good with fender rolling. Anyone have any good luck?
  19. J

MKV Scirocco Wheels

Oops......MKIII Scirocco Anyone know where to get these wheels and what size they are?
  20. J

Grand Prairie, TX--VAGabahn Car Show 11/15/09

Just a heads up for those of you that want to attend. VAGabahn is this weekend over in Grand Prairie. Let's see how many DFW Dubs we can round up! :biggrin: http://www.vagabahncarshow.com/