GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

If you had a choice......

-jakrbt-

.:R32 OG
Okay, so I am facing a slight dilemna. There are two things I've been wanting for quite some time and now I have the funds to get one of them. But which one is the problem. What do you guys think? Wheels or Badass Synth?

Wheels: BBS Impul Staggered 18x8/18x9 ET38
$1150 then $600-$700 to have faces painted

BBS Impul Staggered 18x8 &18x9.jpg

Access Virus TI Synth (this is similar to the one I'm looking at, but smaller)
$1700

-jakrbt-

.:R32 OG
I really like the LM style and I was looking into an actual set of lm's, but I saw the Impuls some months back and decided I'd like them more because you never see them. But I never could find another set for sale after that, so I'd pretty much given up. Then I found these this morning. So I really like the idea of having something rare on my car. Not that I don't already with the exhaust, being that it's currently the only one in the states. But something to set my .:R apart from the rest of the pack. LM's have been done. Mor ethan once, as have the Work VS-XX's I've been eyeing. But I have yet to see a MKV .:R with a set of the Impuls. SO......yeah.

Sorry for the book, guys. My head's mixed up with this crap right now. And I think the Rockstar I had this mornig is starting to kick in. :mad0259:

HoopaChalupa

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
06 CW GTi
I really like the LM style and I was looking into an actual set of lm's, but I saw the Impuls some months back and decided I'd like them more because you never see them. But I never could find another set for sale after that, so I'd pretty much given up. Then I found these this morning. So I really like the idea of having something rare on my car. Not that I don't already with the exhaust, being that it's currently the only one in the states. But something to set my .:R apart from the rest of the pack. LM's have been done. Mor ethan once, as have the Work VS-XX's I've been eyeing. But I have yet to see a MKV .:R with a set of the Impuls. SO......yeah.

Sorry for the book, guys. My head's mixed up with this crap right now. And I think the Rockstar I had this mornig is starting to kick in. :mad0259:

tru but i looked into getting impuls, they do look nice. a friend has them on his cw gti, they look good.

cyclegrip

Ready to race!
Car(s)
I ride a bike
Really? $600-700 for to have the faces painted? Get them powdered, much cheaper and more durable.

EsotericRR

Ready to race!
I think this is something you have to figure out, make your own mind up. This a car site so of course most people will vote for the wheels. If you aspire to do music and can actually play that synth then that is what I would get. If you just like the idea of having that synth then get the wheels. Either way, there will be more of each one no matter which one you choose. You can have both eventually. :23:

Big A

Smoked dem cigarettes
IF you are lowered, synth

if you are not lowered, fuck them both and lower that bitch

get the synth and have some fun at home..you can always get wheels later (then again you can always get the synth later)

but its apparent that the synth is more fun, so DO IT! :)

Sterling

Steel Tip
Car(s)
S3
uh. just buy a cheaper synth? and get the wheels!