GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. VW_GTI5

Updated Progress Thread

Hello Guys. Been ages sense I have last posted on this forum. So decided I'd share with ya'll my recent progress. There is still a lot more I have planned for this but its going slow. Happy with how far its come though:happyanim: Mod List so far: Engine Mods: Apr Stage 2 tune ATP Down...
  2. VW_GTI5

IE Billet valve Cover/catch can install?

I was wondering if anyone on here has a diy on installing the ie valve cover with the catch can. I have searched and searched but can't seem to find one. The valve cover itself is strait forward. Its more of how should I rig up the catch can with it. I have all the parts I should need...
  3. VW_GTI5

City light quit working

So a few days ago my bulb out light went on and said my city light was out. I went to replace it thinking the it was just a bad led and swapped it out with another can bus led. Still didn't come on and I then tired normal a bulb and still nothing. I checked the main plug into the headlight...
  4. VW_GTI5

FS:Macbook Pro 13"

I have a late 2011 Macbook Pro for sale. It works and is in perfect condition. Still have original box and will come with power cord, laptop sleeve and one Thunderbolt-HDMI adapter and one Thunderbolt-VGA adapter. I am selling to raise funds to go to H20i this year. I am asking $700obo for...
  5. VW_GTI5

VCE Crew

Here's a few shot's from the photo shoot yesterday with the Virginia Coast Euros. My favorite shot of my GTi
  6. VW_GTI5

Clanking noise from upfront

Any of you guys have issues's with your rides on coilover setups. Sounds like something is way loose and rattle's going over bumps but I can't figure out what it is. I checked and made sure the strut mounts were tight. The camber plate seems to be tight as well but it's hard to fully see if...
  7. VW_GTI5

HDR GTi Shoot

Trying my hand at HDR shots again. Opinions welcome
  8. VW_GTI5

Pioneer AppRadio?

I was wondering if anyone on here has or has tried out the Pioneer AppRadio? I was looking around and I have found a few going for less than $200 bucks and was thinking about giving one a shot. Thanks
  9. VW_GTI5

Volks and Ring?

Anybody know about the volks and rings car club in Kiln Creek? I was talking with someone last week who said they meet up on Wednesday. I just need to know where and when?
  10. VW_GTI5

Rolling Fenders VA

Any one in the Hampton Roads area have any experience rolling fenders? Just installed coil overs on the Git and need more clearance.
  11. VW_GTI5

Too sell or Not to sell

Here is the Deal. I have an assignment to Korea here next year and I can't take my baby GTI me for the year I am over there. However I do have the option to get it shipped for free to my follow assignment which will most likely be in Germany somewhere. Anyhow I was debating as to weather or...
  12. VW_GTI5

FS/Painted Huffs

I have a set of Huff's for sale that I painted gun metal using wheel paint. These are good for someone who maybe wants some project wheels or something of that nature. I am looking to get $250 for the set. I would prefer a local sale but will ship at buyers expense.
  13. VW_GTI5

2.5r Revo

I have my old 2.5r Traxxas Revo up for sale. It run's I just don't have the time or funds for it anymore. Spec: Traxxas 2.5r motor w/pull start Trinity Hi-flow pipe Rpm A-arms all around. Traxxas Titanium push rods Aftermarket springs. It comes with a body all the things needed to use radio...
  14. VW_GTI5

Decided to change it up

Got me some audi wheels :biggrin: Now I just need my coilovers
  15. VW_GTI5

GTI Grill

I have the old grill off my GTI. It has a painted black vw emblem and is in decent shape only one scratch on it other than that it's in good condition. I am looking to get $50 bucks plus shipping for it. I prefer paypal paypals. Thanks for looking.
  16. VW_GTI5

Sunday morning drive.

Decided to take a lil drive this morning with some of the guy from the Sin City Euros. Plus I haven't posted any of my recent mods in a while. And yes i do plan on doing something about my hood notch. :lol:
  17. VW_GTI5

Apr tune Issues

Is there an Apr sponser on here that can actually tell me what going wrong with my car or at least set me in the right direction. I got my car chipped with Stage 2 last week working great but now it keeps going into limp mode, but it's not throwing codes when goes into limp mode:iono: I've...
  18. VW_GTI5

GTI acting crazy

Ok so last week I went Apr Stage 1+ on Tuesday and everything was running awesome till Saturday rolled around. I was just cruising around on the highway messing around. Then my car started acting funny. It's kinda hard to explain what it was doing. It seemed like it wasn't shifting properly...
  19. VW_GTI5

Borla Exhaust

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone had built a custom turbo back using a borla muffler. I am trying to have a full exhaust made on the cheap. I was just curious as to what it sounded like and if anyone has done this before. I know they sound nice on the r32.
  20. VW_GTI5

APR Dealer LV

Hey does anyone know of a good APR dealer in the local Las Vegas area. I was hoping to get my car flashed this month.