GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

IE Billet valve Cover/catch can install?

VW_GTI5

Eat Sleep VW
I was wondering if anyone on here has a diy on installing the ie valve cover with the catch can. I have searched and searched but can't seem to find one. The valve cover itself is strait forward. Its more of how should I rig up the catch can with it. I have all the parts I should need supposedly. Any help would be great!

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
I was wondering if anyone on here has a diy on installing the ie valve cover with the catch can. I have searched and searched but can't seem to find one. The valve cover itself is strait forward. Its more of how should I rig up the catch can with it. I have all the parts I should need supposedly. Any help would be great!

BAMF

Ready to race!
DIY here- http://myfastgti.com/volkswagen/threads/10562-Eurojet-Valve-Cover-Valve-Cover-Gasket One line from the outlet on the top of the valve cover to the catch can, block the rear PCV hose, but it doesn't go into detail about the second line to the catch can, shows it going toward the front of the car in the last pic. I've seen some install pics where it looks like the other line is connected to the hose that goes to the right most port on the stock PCV plate, which I believe goes down to the oil separator. I don't see how that works though since there would be no vacuum source, perhaps only good with an atmospheric catch can. IE does sell a fitting that replaces the rear PCV at the turbo inlet, perhaps you could use that to pull vacuum, but you still have to do something with the right side hose from the stock PCV since there is no provision for it on the IE valve cover. Try shooting IE an email, they've always been helpful when I've contacted them. I'm curious to hear the answer too.