GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI acting crazy

VW_GTI5

Eat Sleep VW
Ok so last week I went Apr Stage 1+ on Tuesday and everything was running awesome till Saturday rolled around. I was just cruising around on the highway messing around. Then my car started acting funny. It's kinda hard to explain what it was doing. It seemed like it wasn't shifting properly and the rpm's where staying higher then normal even after it was in 6th it was staying at 4000rpm when it would of normally dropped to around 3000rpm being in 6th. Then I drove the car home let it rest and seemed to be doing fine later that day still acting a little weird but it was doing ok. Then tonight it went into complete limp mode I had no power what so ever. It wasn't even letting it boost above 0psi. I didn't have a cel come on or anything. I made sure I had no boost leaks and made sure my dv valve was operating correctly. Then i unplugged the battery and reset it and it seems to be doing just fine now.:iono: Anyone else have any issues like this before? I'm wondering if it could be bad gas or the o2 sensors or something went wrong when my ecu was flashed.

Current mods:
ATP Catless Dp
Autotech catback,
Forge DV
Bsh Stg2 Catch can
A3 throttle pipe
Nuespeed intake
Apr Stg 1+

VW_GTI5

Eat Sleep VW
The guy who did my flash told me i needed to have a hpfp in order to go stage 2. Which i know is bs cuz it even says on the apr page its only recomended to have a hpfp. That sill doesnt change the fact that im having issues.