GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. bamafanjtm

FS: 2008 R32 in CW

SOLD! Hi! I am selling (unfortunately) my 08 R32. It is Candy White with grey leather interior. It has 35xxx on it, but is my daily driver, so that is subject to change. The only mods are: 225/40ZR -19 BFGOODRICH G-FORCE T/A KDW 2 on 19X8 O.Z. ULTRALEGGERA BLK. These were just put on in Feb...
  2. bamafanjtm

WTB: Red "GTI" for front grille

Anyone know where I Can buy an all red "GTI" for the front grille?
  3. bamafanjtm

Powder coated wheels

I recently returned from the "Desert" and had a buddy powder coat my wheels for me. Hre are a few pics!
  4. bamafanjtm

Powder Coated Rims

Hey everybody! Just returned from deployment in the Middle East and had my stock rims powdercoated and new BFG kdw2's put on when I returned. I'm really happy about the result. I know.... I need to lower it now. That's next. I hope ya'll like the pics. Peace!
  5. bamafanjtm

VW Meltdown 2008

Hey everyone close to Alabama, there is a big VW show at the state fairgrounds on Saturday, 26 July 2008. Here is a link to check it out:http://www.vintagevw.net/VWMELTDOWN2006.html Hope to see some GOLFMKV.COM people show up!
  6. bamafanjtm

VW Meltdown 2008

In Montgomery, Alabama at the state fairgrounds. Here is a link to check it out: http://www.vintagevw.net/VWMELTDOWN2006.html Should be a pretty cool event.
  7. bamafanjtm

2nd try pics of my BMP

The first set about a month ago sucked bad (blurry). These are a little better. Not many mods, but a great car anyway! I keep her super clean and she already has almost 40k on her. My wife and kids make fun of my "obsession" but deep down they all think it is sweet.
  8. bamafanjtm

Pics of my 06 BMP

I finally got around to taking some pics of my car. I may have waited too late in the day, but I spent all day clay bar(ing) and Zaino(ing) her. Oh well, hope they're ok.
  9. bamafanjtm

Brights not working

Anyone had a problem with brights not working at all? I had to have a new low beam bulb on the drivers side changed and I noticed that when i turn on the brights, they go a little brighter, but the true bright lights themselves (inboards) never turn on! Any suggestions?
  10. bamafanjtm

Can't find links!

A couple days ago I was browsing threads and I came across one that had several links to sites including a link on ordering region specific german license plates. I forgot to save this thread and now I can't find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  11. bamafanjtm

RATTLE....PLEASE HELP! .. rattle

I have recently developed a rattle. I am going mad trying to find it! It seems to be coming from the front passenger side floor board area! Has anyone else experienced this and what, if any, is the fix?
  12. bamafanjtm

military family needs help

Hi everyone!! Please look at this link. If you can help in any way, it would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!! http://cgi.ebay.com/Combat-boots-worn-in-combat-zone_W0QQitemZ170008239683QQihZ007QQcategoryZ36071QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
  13. bamafanjtm

Head unit re-flashed: "soft clipping" removed

Hi everyone!! Had an appointment at my friendly VW dealer today! They flashed the computer for the radio and it completely removed the soft clipping that causes the radio volume to go down on its own. Now the radio works fine and it sounds even better. To have this done, I went through the...
  14. bamafanjtm

Contact VW.com to complain about Head unit

Everyone: If you go to VW.com, click on "owners", then click on "cutomer care", then just complete the instructions and you can let them know that you are not happy about the so-called "soft clipping" of the head unit. You will need your VIN to start the process, so have it handy. DO THIS!!! The...
  15. bamafanjtm

Cold Air Intake

anyone know of coldair intake available yet?