GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RATTLE....PLEASE HELP! .. rattle

bamafanjtm

Battle Royale Champ
I have recently developed a rattle. I am going mad trying to find it! It seems to be coming from the front passenger side floor board area! Has anyone else experienced this and what, if any, is the fix?

bilbos

On the Kop
It could be the fuel line rattle that a lot of people have experienced, me included. I think the fix is known about by the dealer so next time you are nearby, then drop it in.

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
Car(s)
2008 Audi TT
bilbos said:
It could be the fuel line rattle that a lot of people have experienced, me included. I think the fix is known about by the dealer so next time you are nearby, then drop it in.

Stasis

E-Thug
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Yeah, definitely the fuel line. I got it after a few thousand miles. At first it was only after driving for a while and then stopping a red light, but now it happens when I first start up the car. There's an easy fix for it at the dealership.

S

kirk180

Go Kart Champion
vw4ross said:
Shoot, my car just developed this noise yesterday. Happens when I start it up, it's idling...and the rev's are below 1k rpm. I hope they do have an easy fix for this.
Mine use to do the same thing and the fix was very easy. It did it when my car had lower miles on it. The fix was this, it went away by itself after about 500 miles or so after it started. I believe this was when the car had aropund 2 or 3k miles on it. Now it has almost 7k miles and I haven't heard it in a long time. And it only happened every so often as it was. Anyways, I never went to get it serviced and it hasn't been a problem for months now.