GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Brights not working

bamafanjtm

Battle Royale Champ
Anyone had a problem with brights not working at all? I had to have a new low beam bulb on the drivers side changed and I noticed that when i turn on the brights, they go a little brighter, but the true bright lights themselves (inboards) never turn on! Any suggestions?

bamafanjtm

Battle Royale Champ
^Never mind! I feel like such an ass! I did not know that those lights were only for "Flash to Pass"! It makes no sense to have those on our cars in the US when no one seems to know what it means (while in the fast lane doing 50 and you flash and they don't move)!

nhutl3

I wonder

I had that same question I noticed that it wasn't working as I thought they were High Beams. Since there they're I wonder if the Vag-Com can turn those into DRL's rather then the normal headlights... Has anyone tried? Do the lights even work?

UMassJ77

JawnY
Car(s)
MKV GTI DSG
I had that same question I noticed that it wasn't working as I thought they were High Beams. Since there they're I wonder if the Vag-Com can turn those into DRL's rather then the normal headlights... Has anyone tried? Do the lights even work?

No can do, but you can have F2P lights come on as HIGH BEAMS w/your HIDS..and fogs...with vag come coding....=)

here take a look at all 6 lights on:

BurninRubber

Fast's Pilot
Car(s)
'07 GTi
haha. our lights are bright enough anyways. i get people flashing me to tell me to turn them off... then i flash my brights and i bet they feel like assholes for blinding me. haha.

Jeffh97

Nanner Puss!
Car(s)
06' GTI
haha. our lights are bright enough anyways. i get people flashing me to tell me to turn them off... then i flash my brights and i bet they feel like assholes for blinding me. haha.

i know it i love when people flash me to turn off the brights and then i get to blind their asses with my brights.

BurninRubber

Fast's Pilot
Car(s)
'07 GTi
haha it's quite amuzing especially when i have people in the car... i had my friend call me to tell me to turn them off... then i blinded their ass in front of me. and they hung up ahha.