GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Kishon

1. K

Is it worth buying another MKvGti?

Hey guys, Haven't been here in a while. Wrecked my car in 2014 when a street light ran across the road. :frown: So some cash just recently fell on my lap :happyanim: and was wondering whether you guys think its worth buying another Mkv. For some reason i dont really fancy the look of the G6 or...
  2. K

Want to buy these rims. But i'm gonna need some mods. Help!

Ok, i want to get these Vossens CV3 F: 20x10.5 / R: 20x10.5 like Bengees mkv. But i know they wouldn't just fit on and i'm not clued up with body work. so what will they need to do to make this work out for me? And would it prove to be expensive? I'm also going accuair e-level system. Any...
  3. K

K04 with my stage2 tune?

Hi Guys, My turbo is on its way out (have a crack on the housing) and my friend has given me a K04 turbo (for free!). I currently have APR stage 2 with intake, decat, rev d dv....etc. Would i be able to slap this on without making any other changes? i want to do software but my budget is a bit...
  4. K

Candy White paint?

Hi Guys, was recently in a car crash and need to do some repairs. So i need your help on the Candy white paint. Not long ago, i put in an R32 style bumper and had to send the car to a panelbeater to have it sprayed. i was sent to an autopaint store to buy the paint. However after the spray job...
  5. K

Air ride Suspension

Hi Guys, Have seen those air ride suspension systems and i'm convinced on getting this slapped on. However i dont know much about them. So i was hoping someone could help with regards to with would be the best system to put on. I now know what the anolgue, manual and digital systems mean and i...
  6. K

BSH Block off - leaking

Hey guys, I recently purchased the BSH block off plate and had it installed. Car feels better now. But for some reason it seems to be spewing oil below the plate.:iono: Any of you guys had this issue? I've taken it off, cleaned it and made sure the orange rubber type gasket wasn't torn or...
  7. K

Exhaust too loud.... Need some info

Hi, I not long ago put in a downpipe. The downpipe has no cat and runs straight to the back and stops near the back wheel. From there on it goes into a box on the left, back out and into the suitcase. i liked the tone and it was kinda silent and could only hear it at boost. I always wanted the...
  8. K

Whats does this log mean?

Hi, I scanned my car for errors cause my left mirror turn signal was not working. I came up with the error for the mirror signal but also pickup this error and i have no clue what it means. My battery is fine BTW cause i tried swapping batteries and clearing the code...... still comes up.
  9. K

My Dyno Run late last year - APR Stage II

Hi Fellow dubbers, Was going through some stuff and found my dyno run from last year. Just one thing doesnt make sense. On the APR website for stage 2 only (excluding HPFP Upgrade) with regards to the Torque, is that in NM?:wub:
  10. K

Ok so lay it down on me...what do i need to buy to sort this issue

I'm Fed up of this dealyed boost issue i'm having. Got the APR Stage 2 no fuel cuts, downpipe, Rev D DV, K&N Typhoon. Even before i could go stage 2 i was have this issue with boost being delayed. At WOT from 2kRPM, the car seems like it has no turbo..... revs climbing in slow and going up to...
  11. K

Loud engine ticking, i dont think its injectors

Hey guys, I know the TFSI is direct injection, hence the loud ticking noise from the engine bay. But mine has been getting louder by the day.:thumbdown: If i'm correct the sound seems to be coming from the camshaft area, so i'm guessing Hydraulic lifters and cam followers. Get closer to the HPFP...
  12. K

D.I.Y. for N75 Valve?

Is there any D.I.Y for N75 valve change. I think mine is busted, getting sudden boost to 1.5bar and sometimes no boost at all. I searched!:cry:
  13. K

Knight Rider Head Unit?

Hi, Anyone have this head unit and is it any good? Its called the Knight Rider. here are the specs, Mine is on order and awaiting delivery. Looked good so i grabbed it. At a Glance... Android 2.3 Car DVD Player Support both 3G and Wi-Fi 2-DIN in Dash car DVD player Powerful GPS chipset...
  14. K

Diagnostics Port (VAGCOM) not working. Help

Hey, I've been having this issue for a while now. My diagnostics cable was working fine all along when i had no issues with my car. I'm talking 0 Faults. But for about 2 months now my car seems to take a while to come into boost. so i decided to run a diag to see whats the issue. So hook it...
  15. K

Thanks APR!

Went down to Sameer Dawood at Expierence Performance this past weekend and he slapped on a catback downpipe with APR stage 2 software. I feel like i have a new car altogether, and man do i love the boost! thanks again Sameer and to the guys at APR for all your time on the software.