GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by chonface

1. chonface

the new ride

i wanted a mkv 4 door low miles dsg but somehow ended up with this i not gonna say i dont love it cuz i do but there is no comparison to this VW community
  2. chonface

I miss this site

i used to come on here everday , so much witty gold to read i should get another VW to give me a reason to visit more. Almost got another GTI but couldnt pass up the deal i got, next time i should check out that cars forum beforehand to see if i like it lol time to troll some more
  3. chonface

gti stuff in the OC

i dont own my gti anymore : ( but i do have these parts that will just probably be thrown away....ill take any cash donations if yall insist lol ; ) but anyway ...anyone want any of this???
  4. chonface

local help/suggestions

my buddy is looking for a good deal on tires/installation for his car tire size 245/35/r20 TIA for any help/suggestions
  5. chonface

anyone know where i can get the uproar festival lineup schedule

for 09/17//10 in irvine, CA.??????????
  6. chonface

verizon users help me out

i know there are alot of you on this site that have verizon smartphones... I have had a lg dare for 3 years and did everything I wanted It was my mp3 player when I ride My web browser @ work My camera Blah blah blah I qualify for an upgrade but wanted to wait for lte network to be up and...
  7. chonface

what should i get?

In the next month or two i will be in the market for a 4x4 with the following requirements: $1000-$4000 reliable room for my dog decent aftermarket gas mileage doesnt matter
  8. chonface

oil buying question

ive been lookin for a good place (online or other) to get mobil 1 0w 40 euro spec or similar oil for a good price (less than $7.00/quart) any suggestions for a poor brotha
  9. chonface

Supernatural

im sitting at my desk and my roommate was asking me about it so i got to thinking anybody watch this show??? I F'n love this show Current story arc of last 2 seasons is fantastic, episodes are always witty and well written... Its like this hidden gem problem is its hard to get my friends to...
  10. chonface

Law Abiding Citizen

saw this last night ...awesome :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  11. chonface

decisions...

This..... or this
  12. chonface

gremlins

so my roommates were watching gremlins last night and i walk by and watch a few minutes, there is a part where this old guys bitches and berates the lead character about his stupid german car and how its so unreliable and he should have bought american ....i was just thinking how ive seen that...
  13. chonface

huntington beach VW dealer

Is right down the street from my new pad, anyone know if they are mod friendly?
  14. chonface

funny

so im coming back from lunch waiting for green arrow to turn left, i can see the cop in front of me is laughing into her cellphone...light turns green and she procedes to turn left , then decides to make a u turn, i now can see her clearly still on phone as she hits curb goes up and over till...
  15. chonface

anyone beaten assassin creed 2?

just wondering how long story part of it was?