GOLFMKV

decisions...

chonface

does not have pink eye
This.....

or this

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
Depends, what your riding ambitions are. If your more of a twisty guy & want to flick your bike in some turns go for the 600rr. If your more of a cruiser & like big power up top the 1k is your bike. Both are nice & the rvt has a distinct growl. I'm partial to the 600 though, a great all around bike.

I did the gsxr mirror mod on mine, and shaved the mid fairings for a cleaner look.

chonface

does not have pink eye
Depends, what your riding ambitions are. If your more of a twisty guy & want to flick your bike in some turns go for the 600rr. If your more of a cruiser & like big power up top the 1k is your bike. Both are nice & the rvt has a distinct growl. I'm partial to the 600 though, a great all around bike.

I did the gsxr mirror mod on mine, and shaved the mid fairings for a cleaner look.

nice bike...ive had vtwins and 600's and my style is a mix of both....prob going to get the cbr as its been hard finding a clean rc i like

my prob is either way im going from an 05 R1 with the longest first gear ive ever had so i need to adjust...hmmm i miss my R1 : ( lol but for some reason dont want another one

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
Yeah 1000cc bikes scare me as we don't have to many wide open roads in my area besides the turnpikes. 600's deliver decent power imo on the straights, but let you throw them around on the twisties. Also the lower price tag is a plus, I'm seeing great deals on used bikes right now too.

chonface

does not have pink eye
ya im looking now for the deals before it starts to get warmer...yes im in cali but still its cold..ish, and im sure that effects pricing alittle

chonface

does not have pink eye
Deff this....

My favorite bike out!

im actually gonna find out today if im getting this one...hopefully, i found one $8000 new.... picked it up for a bit and that made my decision. lol i knew picking it up was gonna sell me on it...but you know you gotta feel her out :thumbup:

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
My friend has that exact CBR with full exhaust, power commander, etc. Nice bike.

-jakrbt-

.:R32 OG
Definitely the 600. It looks a lot better, plus it'll be more rideable if that's a word. And if you want more power, full exhaust, PC V, and intake add decent power to it. And if you want, with the PC V (Power Commander 5), there's an autotune addition that you can get with it that will keep you tuned perfectly. Just have to add a bung to your exhaust for the O2 sensor. I have this on my Raptor 700, which I know isn't a bike, but same concept. Don't have the AutoTune add-on yet, but it'll come soon. Don't feel like getting the bung welded into my $850 exhaust just yet.

And you can get the PC V fairly cheap if you know where to look. I picked up mine not too long after they were released from here http://www.fuelmotousa.com/dynojetpowercommander.htm for $250 already mapped for my bike. Took me maybe 45 minutes to install, too. Also, forgot to mention there is a map switching function that it comes preprogrammed with, too. Just have to add the switch.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
You leaving it stock op, or gonna do some mods. I have the hole less sliders & they help up well. The yosh sounds like sex too. I was hesitant putting a yosh on a honda, but not anymore.

Whenever, I sell the red baron I want to buy a new bike in cash. I'm going for a kawi this time I think.

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO

Hoping to get one of these this summer. I plan on doing the M4 full exhaust and the PC V, within a few week of getting it.