Votes: 3 11.5%
  • something else

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • doesnt matter at that price

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

chonface

does not have pink eye
In the next month or two i will be in the market for a 4x4 with the following requirements:
$1000-$4000
reliable
room for my dog
decent aftermarket
gas mileage doesnt matter

BossDuB27

Illuminati
wrangler for sure

chonface

does not have pink eye
i would definately get that engine if i went for a jeep. Part of me wants a beast though (ramcharger, k5, bronco) because i used to have a 78 jeep cherokee chief with a gorgeous amc 360 engine i built up and it had that "driving through buildings is not a problem" feel to it, Course ive also had a pathfinder i lifted and that was a fun rig too..

RevoGLI

i <3 canada land
Car(s)
2006 GLI
crotch rocket, your dog can stay at home

lol no, pathfinder. or a really really old range(land) rover like 90's

Bfreiman

lalalalalalalalalalalala
I voted for the Wrangler because they look like fun, but the 4runner is a damn solid machine too. I'd definitely consider it for a reliable work horse

chonface

does not have pink eye
landorvers are mentioned in my other forum too...im just so unfamiliar with them. im gonna do some research..

KingOfJericho

Go Kart Champion
I've been looking at mid-90's Land Cruisers as well. I just don't know what I'm better off with... an older LC with 150K+ on the clock or a 2000-01 Cherokee with around 100k.

-jakrbt-

.:R32 OG
I've been looking at mid-90's Land Cruisers as well. I just don't know what I'm better off with... an older LC with 150K+ on the clock or a 2000-01 Cherokee with around 100k.

I was thinking more along the lines of the '70's models that look similar to a Jeep Wrangler. Or maybe something similar to this:

chonface

does not have pink eye
i think ill stick with something more familiar to me, i did some reading and landrovers in my price range seem to be unreliable and underpowered

chonface

does not have pink eye
Maybe a yota Land Cruiser? Otherwise, Wrangler, or if you can find an early Xterra for that price.

My Wife's '08 Xterra Off-Road

gorgeous rig man

i had a red nismo frontier similar year i wanted to look like that....but traded it for my GTI