GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by bz_2.0T

1. B

slipping clutch masters Fx400

only 5000mi on it, stage 1 car :mad0259: any ideas as to what could have possibly happened?
  2. B

Stock dogbone failure

last night i started hearing clunking noises coming form under the car, and right before i pull in to my driveway the dogbone bracket falls off right in front of my house. by this point the car was hardly driveable and i just managed to put it into the garage, the bolt that connects the...
  3. B

Clutch slip on stg1

i recently put on APR stg 1 and the clutch is slipping at 3k-4k RPM WOT in 3rd gear and above. but only climbs 500 to a 1000 more before catching again. the stock clutch has around 43k mi on it. the clutch doesnt slip when i put it in stock mode. i wasnt expecting clutch slip with stg1, is this...
  4. B

does anyone have a racing-underground invite code?

i really want to join, i promise ill keep a good ratio. can anyone invite me? i would be very greatful :bow: please pm
  5. B

Castrol SLX oil

i changed the oil with castrol slx 5w30 last time around and its been about 4000km (2500mi) and it seems like oil is just vanishing. im deeply disapointed with castrol slx. ive had to pour more than quart of oil in it just to top it off in this distance. i also feel the engine is less responsive...
  6. B

cheap ebay camera mounts

are these pure garbage or worth a shot? anyone tried any of them? im thinking of either mounting it on the sunroof hanging upside down or on the driver's side window with a view of the gauges there is 3 of them...
  7. B

G-TECH Pro Performance Meter, anny good?

does anyone have one of these? are they as accurate as they say they are? do you guys think its a good idea? they seem like a lot of fun....at least untill you start pushing your car too hard and end up in a wall for people that arent familiar with these ~~~> http://www.gtechpro.com/ edit...
  8. B

Exhaust rust?

is this normal? i was peaking under my car today and i noticed my exhaust pipings dont look as i would have though they would, i personaly think its not a big deal but what do guys think? btw this is stock exhaust and its been driving mostly in winter for about 5months, about 6000mi on the car
  9. B

Shoot Out - R32 vs. Mazdaspeed 3

http://www.webridestv.com/showvideo.aspx?video=47434 what do you think of the outcome.
  10. B

ECU reflash = warranty void?

Im most likely reflashing my ecu with APR software when the weather gets a bit milder and the winter tires come off, id like to know about your experiences with flashed cars and warranty service, would it voided if they find out? where is the best place for getting relashed? not just price but...
  11. B

My dyno results

07 GTI 6MT 9000KM On winter tires and steel wheels Bone stock right after oil change (not sure if it has an effect) on shell 91, tank was dry. 3 liters left in there 169.2 WHP 190.8 WTQ This was a dynojet, all in all not that bad imo, with regular tires i think i would i have gotten about...
  12. B

Dyno special for february

$30 for 3 runs ($85 reg) at tag racecraft in oakville http://www.tagracecraft.com whos down? im probably heading down there on thursday, we should give them a heads up.
  13. B

hit the curb

last night i accidentally hit the curb needless to say my front right huff is fucked totally which is the least of my worries right now. now if i hold the car's steering wheel straight it pulls hard right, i have to drive while holding the steering at an angel i took the car to the dealer today...
  14. B

m3 csl lapping the ring in 7:22

THIS IS CRAZYYYYY, it sounds like a thunderstorm too :drool: :drool: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL7T9BD_Q3k
  15. B

mfd info gets erased?

for some reason every time i shut off my car my mfd info (avg. econ, time, avg speed....) is reset to zero, i tried setting everything to factory setting but it didnt help. anyone else having this problem?