GOLFMKV

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
Bullshit quit being dramatic. You know who did the most good for White Supremacy Groups? BLM did the most for them, by alienating white people, for being "born racist".
Now THAT's bullshit, and I am not being dramatic you moron. How the hell can BLM; a group of people protesting the fact that they are already marginalized; alienate white people? That is the dummest crap posted in this thread to date.

And that's saying a lot...

I live in Indiana, and I was called racist walking to class, just bc I was white. It's a good thing I'm intelligent enough to know people spewing hate like that are the minority of the black movement, or it would push me in the opposite direction.
Congratulations. So you suffered one instance of what most black people live with daily for their entire lives but you think that "marginalizes" you? Quit being dramatic :rolleyes:

I am married to a black woman. Try living with it on a daily basis.

Race relations have become much worse the last 8 years, and jack shit has changed for poor minorities especially black people. That's not Bush's fault. It's not Trump's Fault. It's Barack's fault. When Trump starts deporting legal immigrants or passing laws discriminating against minorities then this discussion can begin. Until then you are bitching about nothing.
That is yet another pile of bullshit, congratulations on completely misunderstanding the issue. Race relations deteriorated because a black man was elected president. It was not his fault; it was the fault of the racists and bigots who could not stand him being in office. The breadth and depth of racism in this country became much more visible because they could not help themselves...

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
WRONG corruption was forced out by the great boys over at wikileaks whom have no party affiliation. However the MSM sure did try to cover it all up for the clintons. This being exposed is definitely a win for the American people, and hopefully shows we won't tolerate it.

Wow... wikileaks non-partisan... So why don't you post a link to their coverage of Trump's transgressions? Have a tough time finding those?

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
Wow... wikileaks non-partisan... So why don't you post a link to their coverage of Trump's transgressions? Have a tough time finding those?

Dude man... are you not aware CNN covered Trumps transgressions for 8 hours a day while devoting only minutes to Clintons. Why aren't you outraged by what the Clinton Foundation did in Haiti? Or ran a pay for play scheme with public office? Or colluded with DNC to gain nomination? Or colluded with media to obtain debate questions ahead of time? 8 Hours of coverage on flaky made up allegations that all of a sudden come out of the woodworks to mere minutes of REAL problems in a democracy that you should hold sacred. If wiki-leaks had something on Trump other than what's already out there, they'd have posted it. They posted many damning things about republicans in the past.

c72k

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
BMW
That's pretty much impossible at this point... Trump won, and he did so by marginalizing or flat-out insulting damn near half the population. Not to mention the White Supremacy movement now has a political Icon to rally behind and "normalize" their beliefs...

The US just pulled the political equivalent of tossing a steaming orange bag of human feces on the doorstep of the world and ringing the doorbell...
Didn't realize that he called nearly half the population deplorable...
WRONG corruption was forced out by the great boys over at wikileaks whom have no party affiliation. However the MSM sure did try to cover it all up for the clintons. This being exposed is definitely a win for the American people, and hopefully shows we won't tolerate it.
Agree
Or could it simply be that half the population wasn't blinded by the DNC's blatant corruption? Or the media's collusion with the DNC to shut down the only candidate that actually had a chance. The media tried so hard to paint the Donald as you see him and you are proof positive that they were somewhat successful in their efforts, however, the ugly truth that the DNC's and media's scandal laden "chosen one" was a horrible choice did not escape those that can think for themselves.

Completely agree. Sanders would have been an easy win. Additionally, Donald is vilified so much by the mainstream (which would have trashed anyone on the Red ticket) when it is not necessarily reality

red_stapler

Ready to race!
Can we stop with the whole "half the population" thing when only ~18% of the population voted for either side?

This is almost as bad as everyone calling Watkins Glen wheels Lagunas.

Sanderzzz

Go Kart Champion
95% of these idiots tweeting #NotMyPresident didn't even vote I can guarantee you that. They don't even understand how this works. Yesterday one of my peers was losing his shit on social media about Trump winning and yet that morning he posted "Not even gonna go out and vote it doesn't even matter"

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
95% of these idiots tweeting #NotMyPresident didn't even vote I can guarantee you that. They don't even understand how this works. Yesterday one of my peers was losing his shit on social media about Trump winning and yet that morning he posted "Not even gonna go out and vote it doesn't even matter"

Thats the problem with people. They assume their votes dont matter which in reality they do.

dead_catz

Ready to race!

Because wiki leaks is factual and most of the trump transgressions have been proved to be lies planted by the DNC and MSM

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion
Because wiki leaks is factual and most of the trump transgressions have been proved to be lies planted by the DNC and MSM

I find it pretty funny that the left was all about wikileaks back when they were unearthing 9/11 and Iraq war secrets. All the sudden they start releasing factual information about the DNC front-runner and now they hate wikileaks. Pretty funny how that works. Disclosure is a 2 way street.

lostk

Ready to race!
That's pretty much impossible at this point... Trump won, and he did so by marginalizing or flat-out insulting damn near half the population. Not to mention the White Supremacy movement now has a political Icon to rally behind and "normalize" their beliefs...

The US just pulled the political equivalent of tossing a steaming orange bag of human feces on the doorstep of the world and ringing the doorbell...

beat me 2 it...this cuntry is going to hell

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I found lostk, but I couldn't get him to come outside.

bart2278

Go Kart Champion
Now THAT's bullshit, and I am not being dramatic you moron. How the hell can BLM; a group of people protesting the fact that they are already marginalized; alienate white people? That is the dummest crap posted in this thread to date.

Protesting has a new definition now. Protesting=rioting. Protesting= killing cops ok got it. It's not a race issue, it's a cultural issue. The whole premise of the BLM movement is to alienate themselves, or to segregate themselves from the white community. They are doing the very thing they are "protesting" against.

Congratulations. So you suffered one instance of what most black people live with daily for their entire lives but you think that "marginalizes" you? Quit being dramatic :rolleyes:

You act like racism is rampant. Like this is still the 50's and 60's. People that are racist keep to themselves, outside of extremists obviously. They make comments behind closed doors. Black people still deal with racism, but it's not a daily occurrence that hinders their ability to succeed. And you seem to think since racism still exists, that it's ok for black people to be racist. You basically just told me to suck it up, and that it's ok to be racist as long as you are not white. Either all racism is ok or none of it, there is no in between.

I volunteer at the boys and girls club downtown. I am ostracized by most of the black teenage kids. Why do you think that is? I'm there to help these kids grow into young adults, but they don't want my help. Try living with that shit every week. I'm told I'm racist because I'm white, yet when I try to help I'm ostracized...ok so you tell me what the fuck I'm suppose to do on a micro level.

That is yet another pile of bullshit, congratulations on completely misunderstanding the issue. Race relations deteriorated because a black man was elected president. It was not his fault; it was the fault of the racists and bigots who could not stand him being in office. The breadth and depth of racism in this country became much more visible because they could not help themselves...

So Barack couldn't help poor minority communities because white people got in the way? How about he doesn't give a fuck about poor minorities. How about he deported more people than any other president. He was business as usual. He had a chance to be a real leader among black communities and blew it. He didn't need to pass legislation to make a difference, all he had to do was establish an infrastructure in big cities that promoted advancement of minorities. He didn't do it. Black people need real leaders and he could have been at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.