Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
What's my mom doing on your car?

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
So Ive been thinking about swapping a rabbit center console in for a like 3 years. Today I finally did it. Good amount of weight reduction.

Excuse the mess. Its winter storage time so shits all over. I gotta wire up the last gauge and put dash back together. Been messing with coding in vagcom to disable airbag codes.

Factory seats are stupid heavy too! New seat and bracket coming!!!

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
Seat came in, i was so excited till I realized one o the shoulder hole covers was broken

xSabretoothx

Fast w/ training wheels
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Love the Sparcos, what model are those?

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
So you have to ship it back?! Shipping better be on them/the shipping company who perhaps broke it...

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
Down the road somewhere I'd like to get these for my daily. Won't make the same mistake I did with the Brides though, need to test fit my wife before I buy em. Interested to get your impressions Josh. Can't wait to see it in the car!

You asked me the other day what seats I'd get. I'd probably consider these or a similar set of Sparco's.

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
They are emailing me a shipping label today or tomorrow. The armrest im glad is gone. I dont think ill miss it.

From sitting in the seat on the floor its a nice plush seat and it hugs me but not too much to where its uncomfortable.

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
I was always on the fence about just gutting the whole inside of mine, but now since I have the Porsche it seems silly to have two gutted cars. :iono:

bon qui qui

Go Kart Champion
I know yours isn't, I was saying with mine I was just gonna rip everything out of mine instead of replacing it with rabbit parts.

Joshohol

Go Kart Champion
Meh well i want it to still be somewhat usable inside. At least it still has a bin to put stuff in.