GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Unofficial FAQ for Big Turbo FSI owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

$GTI07$

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
VW
I'd be curious to see how yours or anyone running a pag kit actual boost compared to your spring pressure.

I have the pagpart turbo kit and today i bought a manual boost controler for it and is so much better then the n75. Whats the problem your having didnt read the whole thread? Sent me a pm i been thru a lot to figure out how to make the boost that i want and dosent spike and it hold at where i want. Im not an expert but can tell you what i have done and tried.

cruizin01

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 Rabbit
why arent all you guys running ebc's unless you're running eurodyne boost manager? Seems very limiting to just use wg pressure or mbc's.

mrbikle

Go Kart Champion
I love my 40psi turbo smart street ebc. Would like it better if it did target boost though

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

mark920

Ready to race!
The reason I went with ED boost manager is due to it being controlled by software and having the ability to control boost by several different metrics and rpms.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

cruizin01

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 Rabbit
Can't get the damn Wastegate bolted down. Comp 40 vband. It's like the vband clamp width is too small and i can't get the nut on the bolt to clamp it together. Stupid cars.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

theguy1084

Ready to race!
Can't get the damn Wastegate bolted down. Comp 40 vband. It's like the vband clamp width is too small and i can't get the nut on the bolt to clamp it together. Stupid cars.

Are your inlet and outlet different sizes? Did you mix the clamps?

I have had to squeeze them together with pliers before to get them on

cruizin01

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 Rabbit
Are your inlet and outlet different sizes? Did you mix the clamps

Yeah they are different. I'm using the correct one. It's like the spacer or whatever that fits in the bottom of the gate pushes the the gate off the band and you can't get it together. Guess ill find a longer bolt tomorrow. Dump tube side fits fine.

theguy1084

Ready to race!
Yeah they are different. I'm using the correct one. It's like the spacer or whatever that fits in the bottom of the gate pushes the the gate off the band and you can't get it together. Guess ill find a longer bolt tomorrow. Dump tube side fits fine.

My is the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.